By Anonymous - 24/12/2012 19:44 - United Kingdom - Addlestone

Spicy
Today, I gave my girlfriend an orgasm. It was great until mid-gasm when she swung her arm out and knocked me out. She still can't stop laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 826
You deserved it 6 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hey batter batter, hey batter batter, swing!!

Man you have a glass jaw. I guess no more hitting for foreplay huh. You are now officially her bitch now.

Pain, without love Pain, I can't get enough Pain, I like it rough 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all Hey, an ****** is a powerful thing. Sometimes you can get so caught up in the moment that you can't help but swing. *** I feel bad (that I don't feel bad, haha) for some of the battle scars I've left on my victim.

perdix 29

The songs this story brought to mind are: S-S-S-S, A-A-A-A, F-F-F-F, E-E-E-E, T-T-T-T, Y-Y-Y-Y Safety . . . Dance. and S, S, S, S M, M, M What a coincidence!

I'm gonna knock you out! Mama said knock you out! Was my next song choice. (: Are you conscious, perdix?

perdix 29

#38, why, does it look like I'm sleep-commenting again? Sometimes I mix up my saltpeter with my Ambien, and that's one of the side effects. I end up with silly comments and an intractable boner.

"Hit me with your best shot" came to mind

Authoress14 15

I would b laughing too if I was knocked out lol!!

Don't worry, you weren't. Plus, you can't laugh when you're unconscious. Think before you post.

perdix 29

I guess it's ironic that you're going to need handcuffs for sex. For most people, they are for S&M, but you need them for safety.

"You got knocked the **** out"!! You should have bobbed when you weaved Op.

Props to you at least for giving her one ;)

Wow .. Out cold, she must b a bbw.. That's not for me

Authoress14 15

How much more ignorant could you be?!

CharresBarkrey 15

Muscle is more powerful than fat, 30.