By meep - 23/12/2009 16:05 - United States

Today, I found out where my $300 worth of American Eagle and Hollister clothes had disappeared to. My 16 year old sister shredded them with scissors, took pictures of it for her Myspace and said that I deserved it for being a "conformist." All her "internet friends" said it was awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 766
You deserved it 12 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_no_fyl 0

Wearing those clothes is fine. Still going on myspace however is NOT.

LilaFaye 0

I think it's kind of funny that her conformist-hating sister has a Myspace account. It doesn't get much more conformist than that. That sucks, though. Plot some horrible revenge :D

Comments

YDI for being a part of the douchebag generation. clothes are all the ******* the same wether they cost 20 or 200 dollars all hey need to do is protect you from the elements that was tere prpose always has been always will be dont buy shitty 300 dollars clothes

BITCH!!!!! no way i would've let one of my siblings get away with that. and wow really, she posted that on myspace... way to send her statement across..... poser.

what is 300$ of that shit? 2 shirts and a pair of pants? then they give u the "queer" hoodie free right? but really that sucks, if that's what u want to wear so be it it's your earned money therefore it's your choice. I say smash her computer for supporting myspace:) seems fair right?

Just because she wears those brands doesn't mean she's a terrible person. Jesus Christ.

and for those of you who say non-conformists are poor and stupid you can take my IQ of 124 and my salary of 65000 dollars a year working as a telecomunications engineering technologist and suck it

Lmao 124 IQ isn't even good, get off your high horse.

Because my other comment disappeared... #113, 124 isn't even a high IQ score, I don't know why you'd be bragging about it in an attempt to look smart.

Yeah really, I'm 15 and have an IQ of 130, you have nothing to brag about XD

haleyisabeast 0

Actually, the average IQ is 100. And a genius IQ is 140. So he's quite smart, unlike yourself.

Malinkrot 3

I doubt any of you have IQ's over 110. ONLINE IQ TESTS DON'T COUNT AT ALL. They are ALL fake; the only way to honestly test your IQ is to go to a certified psychological facility to be evaluated. There you will receive official results. It kills me inside when some dumb teenager brags about his "135 IQ." The average IQ is around 100. If your IQ was over 130, you could be in Mensa (you need a score of either 132 or 148 depending on what test you take). Mensa is a high IQ society for geniuses, and I doubt anyone here is one. There are only about 110,000 people in the world in Mensa, so the person who said 124 isn't good has no clue what they are talking about.

I really doubt you'll believe me, but I've taken legitimate IQ tests and my IQ is between 147 and 153. I was in gifted classes in middle school which required an IQ of over 130. So yes, my IQ is above 110, and no, 124 doesn't impress me at all. Don't assume shit about people you don't know.

Malinkrot 3

Bullshit. Stephen Hawkings and Albert Einstein were at 160, there is no way you are that close to them. There is no such thing as a middle school that only allows people with 130 IQ's to get into gifted classes. You are lying out your ass. Just shut up before you embarrass yourself even more. If your IQ was that high, you would be a famous child prodigy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient Read this everyone; you'll understand why fudrick is a lying little turd. The average IQ is still 100 and online IQ tests aren't valid at all, so don't feel all smug when they says you are a genius. LMAO!

"Bullshit." I see my prediction was correct. "Stephen Hawkings and Albert Einstein were at 160, there is no way you are that close to them." So no one else has ever been at or above a 147 IQ? All you know of me is what I've posted on this FML, you don't have the knowledge to say that there's "no way" I could be that close to them. Could you please explain to me how it is impossible for me to have such an IQ? By the way, high IQ runs in my family. I'm a direct descendant of Benjamin Franklin, my grandfather has a higher IQ score than I, and my cousin is similar to myself in IQ. "There is no such thing as a middle school that only allows people with 130 IQ's to get into gifted classes." That's incredible that you've managed to visit every middle school in the world and learned the policies of the gifted programs of each one! "You are lying out your ass." Nope. "Just shut up before you embarrass yourself even more." No thanks. "If your IQ was that high, you would be a famous child prodigy." There have been thousands of people with IQ's similar to mine... Are they all famous? "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient Read this everyone; you'll understand why fudrick is a lying little turd." Funny, I didn't come across anything in that article that said "fudrick's IQ is not above average" or anything to that effect. "The average IQ is still 100" True. There are a very large amount of incredibly stupid people in this world, however. "and online IQ tests aren't valid at all, so don't feel all smug when they says you are a genius. LMAO!" All IQ tests I have taken have been at the hands of certified professionals.

expen_dable 0

Malinkrot is right, I took Psych 101 this semester and learned that all the FIND YOUR IQ!! tests online are fake. You need to get a special test to really find out your IQ. Its really, really rare to have an IQ of 140. That's considered genius. Fudrick is definitely not a genius. But he's not alone, there are a ton of people who have overinflated ego's because some online IQ test told them that they were an ultra genius. So fudrick, if you really are a genius, which IQ test did you take and at what testing place? I wont believe you anyway, but this sounds like a classic case of middle schooler getting a 150 on a fake Myspace IQ test.

"Malinkrot is right, I took Psych 101 this semester and learned that all the FIND YOUR IQ!! tests online are fake." I feel sorry for you if you needed to take a Psych class to know that the online IQ tests are fake. =/ "You need to get a special test to really find out your IQ." No shit. I've already said that I did this. "Its really, really rare to have an IQ of 140." Indeed. About .15% of the population has an IQ of 145 or higher (mean IQ = 100, stdev = 15, by the Empirical Rule, in a normal distribution, .3% of the population lies 3 standard deviations away from the mean in both directions, in case you were wondering where I got that) , and five points really isn't much difference at this level. "That's considered genius. Fudrick is definitely not a genius." May I ask how you can definitively say that I don't have genius level IQ? "But he's not alone, there are a ton of people who have overinflated ego's because some online IQ test told them that they were an ultra genius." I'm sure there are. Fortunately I'm not a member of this misguided crowd. "So fudrick, if you really are a genius, which IQ test did you take and at what testing place?" http://www.child-iq-testing.com/index.html "I wont believe you anyway," Why did you ask then? "but this sounds like a classic case of middle schooler getting a 150 on a fake Myspace IQ test." Lol, definitely not.

LMFAO_fail 0

#129 - Klu_Klayu - Your IQ is theoretically supposed to stay the same throughout your life. There are certain things you can do to influence your score, but your score should be similar at age 8, 18, 38, etc. So who gives a flying eff that you're 15. Also this comment pissed me off: "There is no such thing as a middle school that only allows people with 130 IQ's to get into gifted classes." (#161 - Malinkrot) FALSE. The elementary school that I went to had a gifted program that required an IQ of at least 130 in order to be considered for the program. Then I moved to a completely different state and the gifted program at the middle school I went to also required an IQ of 130. When I was tested, my IQ was scored as 132 and it was administered at my elementary school when I was in 4th grade. I will admit I am not certain who actually administered the test; it could have been someone involved with the school or an individual brought in to administer it.

@161 My boyfriend has been *officially* tested (i.e by a professional agency and NOT online) and has an IQ actually a bit higher than Einstein's estimated IQ (164 vs 160). It's not as rare as you seem to think it is, and you are not an automatic celebrity because you have a really high IQ, especially if you don't give a flying **** and don't flaunt it all the time. Go argue elsewhere.

agnijay 0

um, George Bush has an IQ of 129, sooooo...

You work in an office at 65000 a year as a telecommunication engineer, yet you call yourself a non-conformist. Good job!

in response to all of those 124 is my iq it was tested by a professional agency and yes it may not be genius i never said it was the point was to show that not everyone who hates all of those shitty stores with $300 clothes is "stupid" as some people use as there extremly pitiful arguments. and btw "seanreddog" you are a ******* imbecile a telecomuncations engineering technologist is not an office job, it requires a large amount of field work working with fiber optics VOIP etc. so get your arguments straight. also for those who say 65000 (how much i make when i am working) even coming out of a recession is not that great take into consideration that, 1. i am only 23 years old and 2. that is after two years of schooling and three years in the field and i am currently not working as i am going to school to obatain my bachelor of applied information systems technology degreee so take that and shove it up your conformist asses.

tb15 0

IQ is only one way to measure intelligence in theory one could score very high on an IQ test and still be stupid

tb15 0

To clarify, you could have a high IQ but still think stupid stuff like #113 and #157 who think that it's okay to rip apart someone's clothes if you think they're a conformist

Where the **** did I say I think it's okay to rip people's clothes up if you think they're a conformist? Obviously your IQ is incredibly low, as you have absolutely no reading comprehension.

AFGPhantom 1

You (and these hipster kids)piss me off so much that I made an account JUST TO COMMENT. At my school we have a gifted little class called ATP, not AP, ATP. That is what he is talking about, for ages 12-18 (me) the IQ requirement is 130 and you take a test (Spread over 3 days) it is just about solving certain puzzles.. learn before you speak

nikoya 1

I would've told her that you're a conformist for having a laptop right before it breaks on the floor.

redblueviolet 0

I agree with 96. Who gives a damn what brand others wear? It's inconsequential (or rather, it should be) and everyone should be able to wear what they like without hypocrites like the OP's sister ripping up clothes she doesn't like. 'Specially since the bitch goes on Myspace and has internet friends, and probably ONLY internet friends, if this is how she acts. FYL, OP. Take the legality route.

Personally, I would have whooped her ass, told my parents why I whooped her ass and and make her me back for my clothes!

Okay, sorry I'm so uneducated. What the hell is a conformist? At OP... Why aren't you still beating that child's ass?

A conformist is someone who just absolutly has to fit in with a crowd to b happy

pawn her clothes off, and leave 1 shirt and 1 pair of pants in her closet (yours of course) then use the money you gained from the pawning to rebuy your stuff. Because you left her your clothes, she'd be forced to become like you :D