By mugres22 - 17/08/2013 05:11 - United States - Pacoima

Today, while in the restroom washing my hands, a girl decided to let one rip while in the stall. When she came out she gave me a dirty look of disgust and said, "At least wait until I leave." She and I were the only ones in the restroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 963
You deserved it 3 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have been really immature about it and made fart noises for every step she took out out of the restroom.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There was a third person. Just like with JFK.

It was the ghost of Moaning Myrtle. Throw a book at her.

erockinthesuburb 17

Saw some comedian on comedy central that called his own farts 'food ghosts'.

Wizardo 33

"I don't believe girls fart... they just keep it in and it comes out later as drama..."

I don't get why this has so many down votes! I mean, with the ghost part, it was pretty obviously a joke. As a girl, I found this pretty damn hysterical. And everyone knows that girls don't fart, but they release rainbows of happiness and, as already pointed out, drama. :D

HEH HEH HEH.... let one 'rip'... RIP is rest in peace.... there was a someone who died in the bathroom.. or maybe the girl was playing a trick on you....

I'm just going to hope that English isn't your first language.. Either that or you're just an idiot.

DrownedMyFish 18
ILoveMyArm 15

We get it, you all disprove of his unfunny comment.

Disprove is a word, but I believe the one 57 was looking for was disapprove.

ILoveMyArm 15

Whoops, though I think that mistake can be some-what justified because English is my second language.

technochik3 12

This has to be the comment with the weirdest logic ive ever heard.

Hey, don't knock it til you've tried it! Living in a delusional fantasy world is often a lot more fun than reality!

Hahaha! She was just messing with you. If not, there might have been something else in there.

Wizardo 33

Restroom Etiquette 101: Take responsibility of all farts, sharts, poops and smells that emanated from you.

olpally 32

I'd have been really immature about it and made fart noises for every step she took out out of the restroom.