By smellynelly - 17/05/2015 16:13 - United States - Buffalo

Today, I found out the reason my co-workers have been giving me gum every day is not because of their generosity, but because everyone in the office thinks my breath smells. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 857
You deserved it 11 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they tried hinting it to you nicely :)

Always carry gum with you. My breath can get really bad without gum. Trust me, guy or girl no one wants to talk to someone with bad breath. Just be glad you found out now, rather than have someone tell you later OP.

Comments

I did this with a friend of mine in college. You could smell his breath about feet away and it was just terrible. Bringing it up meant nothing, he didn't seem to fully understand when I told him politely at first then turned into a jerk about it. I finally just started sharing my gum with him just so it would help, but the gum didn't make much of a dent. Op, just try takin care of your mouth and then if it's still really bad, dentist and a doctor to make sure it isn't anything serious. I know the gums and all are a gateway to showing how your health is.

jimmer23 21

You should probably check into that, could be gingivitis or something. At least they aren't just coming out and being rude about your hygiene.

well you should've brushed your teeth in the morning

Its your responsibility to check your breath from time to time.

I thought this was going to end with some prank and you being addicted to nicotine gum

Some mouth wash is a good idea before leaving that will last for quite awhile then you have the gum from then on

NotGabe 28

Could be a case of halitosis. Or to your coworkers, hellitosis.

When it's everyone then it's a fact...

OneFourNine 9

Yes. And there is also all these people who say the earth is round! Crazy, isn't it?