By thatgirl - 18/06/2016 21:19 - Canada - Richmond

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me to get the abortion that we both agreed on. He was being so supportive through the whole thing. When it was all over I thanked him for coming. He replied, "Well that's what got us here in the first place!" He's still mad he can't tell anyone his joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 756
You deserved it 4 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

High five to your boyfriend for a fantastic joke!

sometimes the best way to help accept a tough decision is to laugh about it plus it's a really clever joke so I don't think you should over react

Comments

Let's see if we can maturely get through this FML without having the comments closed.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I sincerely urge everyone out there not to "play the pull-out-game" unless you're ready to be a parent. It really isn't a safe method.

Don't surprise her, plug your geyser.

bobsanction 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Pulling out is actually about 75% effective if you do it right (I know people will just down vote this, but look it up). Though of course most people don't, and it just isn't worth risking.

sylvienoir 18

condoms break a lot less than pulling out keeps a woman from getting pregnant.

So pulling out is a 1 in 4 chance of making a baby? That doesn't sound like good odds at all.

@#93, no, the odds are given over a 1 year period. So if 100 couples use only that method for a year, 25 of them will get pregnant. For couples using no birth control at all, it is 85%. So, it's not a very good method, but it's much better than you're making it out to be.

Yes, that's 1/4... 1 out of 4.. You go to the smallest fraction. 25/100 = 1/4.

sonasonic 34

Wow you're lucky you didn't bear the chold of someone this immature and inappropriate.

anormalperson 25

I know, I don't think it'll fit in with the other choldren.

IDK, seems like he's already got the whole "dad joke" angle nailed down.

stfu i would like to have this guy as a father because no one can pull off a joke that well.

A sense of humour in hard times is great it shows he can adapt to stressful situations, so yeah

High five to your boyfriend for a fantastic joke!

sometimes the best way to help accept a tough decision is to laugh about it plus it's a really clever joke so I don't think you should over react

hoosiergirl94 31

I agree with you #8, sometimes people make up for grief with laughter. We all cope in different ways

#22 & #31, But it doesn't say anywhere that she didn't like the humor/joke. As all it says is that her bf is mad for not going to be able to tell that joke to anyone. Which btw hats off, was a nice 'comeback'..

Humor is a way to cope as good as any, but I wouldn't want him to share that joke with his friends either. At least some weird people online gets to see it now!

Oh yeah, good point. She doesn't want him to share the joke with his friends but then posts it on FML to share with unknown crowds of people

Strangers on the Internet are sometimes easier because of the anonymity.

#50 I got the impression more that they weren't telling people about the abortion, so the joke wouldn't make sense to anyone. Not that she had a problem with the joke itself.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What does this mean? Because it's British Columbia they must be related? I don't understand your comment.

As a Canadian, I have never heard of British Columbia having an association with incest. Saskatchewan and my province Alberta, yes, but not B.C, they have more of a tree hugging reputation.

At least he is in good spirits about it

Well he is supportive and funny, it seems like he is great!