By smellynelly - 17/05/2015 16:13 - United States - Buffalo

Today, I found out the reason my co-workers have been giving me gum every day is not because of their generosity, but because everyone in the office thinks my breath smells. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 857
You deserved it 11 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they tried hinting it to you nicely :)

Always carry gum with you. My breath can get really bad without gum. Trust me, guy or girl no one wants to talk to someone with bad breath. Just be glad you found out now, rather than have someone tell you later OP.

Comments

That's a lose-win. At least you get free gum instead of having to spend an extra $1 on it? Haha.

rockabillykid 14

there are mouth washes and other things that will help keep your mouth moist bad breath can be caused by a dry mouth. not always though it might be you need brush at home and work. and no one likes a mouth ninja

they ''think'' your breath stinks? or you don't ever floss and have terrible brushing habits? therefore it definitely stinks but you don't want to think that it actually does?

Make sure you floss regularly. Brushing and mouthwash don't always get the gunk and the smell is from gunk eating away your teeth.

really? have you ever tried gum? it helps

hektek 11

They don't "think" your breath stinks, they "know" your breath stinks, how could you not know you have bad breath? brush your damn teeth properly or go check out your dentist.

I had to do that to someone who was training me. She spoke very quietly so you had to get very close to her to hear what she was saying so I started offering her gum when I worked with her. Thank goodness she likes it. Make sure you drink enough water to, brush your teeth enough, rinse your mouth well, and watch what you eat.

Try using a tooth brush every once and a while