By mmvv - 08/02/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I found out the hard way that my boyfriend occasionally wets the bed. He's 25 and we're moving in together next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 416
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL but even more FHL. Be supportive and go see a doctor together. I bet there's something that can help him.

Comments

SarahAnne_2009 0

If you're going to move in with him then be a mature person and deal with it. Otherwise, FHL for wanting to move in with a shallow girl like you.

cracktheskye 0

What you need to do is to be supportive. Its a medical condition that he can't help. And usually talking about it with one another brings the couple closer. Yeah it can be pretty disgusting at sometimes but come on. Do whatever it takes like seeing a doctor, or perhaps, like what cam said, diaper him but try to make at as least humiliating as possible(not sure how to do that. just saying) and hopefully you can get through this together.

my boyfriend does that too ... ita no big deal, if it only happens occassionaly. If you don't support him, you dont deserve him.

Before you leave a comment look at the previous posts. The OP already stated that she is supporting him and has also added some background information. Everyone needs to stop jumping to conclusions and being so quick to judge.

loski87 4

you better make him wear an adult diaper to bed.

wow you're such a bitch, have you ever thought that he can't help it?

I have the same problem!!! I woke up one night AFTER we moved in and I was all wet and warmed up and not in a good way!!!! My bed was stained like crazy.

put vapor rub inside his belly button.... trust me it works....my older brother was doing the same thing!