By mmvv - 08/02/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I found out the hard way that my boyfriend occasionally wets the bed. He's 25 and we're moving in together next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 416
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL but even more FHL. Be supportive and go see a doctor together. I bet there's something that can help him.

Comments

if you really love him, don't worry about it, et him some nappys...

ilovenoah 0

wetting the bed past the age of 5 = serial killer...google it.

Obviously fake... googling wouldn't make a difference. I wet the bed until I was 12 and, like OP's man, still occasionally do that. Haven't killed anybody (yet) and haven't had the urge to either.

jkeneda 4

tell him to do some kegal exercises. your kegal muscle is the one you squeeze when you have to pee really bad. couldnt hurt...

tell him to go see a doc there is a cure for that

There is not (necessarily). I have the same problem - a few times a year I get toilet dreams again. It just happens, and you're never prepared. You could drink less before sleeping, but I often wake up from it anyway. Just be supportive. I'm just if you're okay with it, he'll be okay with changing the sheets.

nicnpeachy 11

At least you know what to get him for Christmas...some "Depends"!!!

If he wets the bed because he's lazy and/or a drunkard, FYL. If he has some medical condition that causes him to occasionally wet the bed, FHL for having an embarrassing problem and a girlfriend that won't support him. Really, there are much worse things to happen after moving in with someone. Why are you so hung up on this? There are pads you can put under the sheets on his side of the bed so that he does not ruin the mattress. If it happens, he can toss the sheets in the washer. There are medications and exercises that can aid him in control of his bladder, depending on what the problem is.

whats the matter? hes your boyfriend, get over it and support it, what are you going to do with kids... pathetic...

Amant97 14

Does he harm animals and set small fires, too? If so, beware.