Women be smiling

By Anonymous - 30/04/2023 03:00

Today, it's not enough that men IRL tell me to smile, now the dating apps have OK'd this and decided it's fine to send me email with a stock phrase saying, "[Match's name] wants to see you smile back!" Online dating is the bane of my existence but also my best bet for not being single forever. Curse you, eHarmony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 591
You deserved it 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RichardPencil wants to see you smile back! See? FML is just like that other site, IRL.com, whoever they are.

Comments

RichardPencil wants to see you smile back! See? FML is just like that other site, IRL.com, whoever they are.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious. Has it occurred to you that perhaps your wife doesn't like hairy chests? You expect her to shave for you... Or if you don't fancy the skin problems then Lazer removal is affordable and Groupon do some excellent deals. Give her something she actually wants for your next Anniversary, a nice, smooth, lickable chest where she doesn't have to suck rug to get to a nipple anymore...

Time to fill up the rest of your profile. A thing that makes me cringe... People asking me to smile. A secret about me... I am actually smiling on my photo. I have resting b**** face. My travel plans are... Going to Japan the day everybody wears a blank face mask. A fantasy I have... You will have to ask me in person. Let's just say it involves the Joker.

I've found they back off right fast when you give them a "killer" smile. Pro tip: envision their violent demise as you flash too much teeth.