By mmvv - 08/02/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I found out the hard way that my boyfriend occasionally wets the bed. He's 25 and we're moving in together next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 416
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL but even more FHL. Be supportive and go see a doctor together. I bet there's something that can help him.

Comments

get over it, dont be a bitch... it must be extremely embarrassing for him. He obviously cant help it.

Derp. Haha. It wouldn't be a problem if you weren't moving in together. It's not like you couldn't date or move in with somebody else either. YDI. Not that it could be your FML more than it is his anyway, but hon, you're not even close.

on the bed sharing subject my aunt and uncle have been very happily married for 27 years and they haven't slept in the same bed for 20 years and even have totally seperate bedrooms purely because other wise neither of them would get a good nights sleep as she talks in hers and he snores---loudly!!

Osakhomen 0

Tell him to wear Depends... that's what they're made for.

my ex boyfriend had (well still does) a neurological disorder from an illness he had when he was six. it caused him to wet the be occasionally. I delt with it cause I knew he couldn't help it. you should too, maybe it's not his fault.

Bedwetting adults are getting increasingly common on FML.

Erindub 0

I guess you'll have to add some Depends to your grocery list

Don't be a self-centered bitch. Either be supportive or end the relationship.