By rattness - 07/12/2010 19:12 - United States

Today, I found out the animal that was gnawing behind the kitchen wall all night was indeed a wild rat and his entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 975
You deserved it 2 867

Same thing different taste

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Domesticated rats are tame, affectionate and intelligent. Wild rats will eat your face off while you're sleeping.

As opposed to a domesticated rat? FYL for having ANY rodent (they creep me out, with the big teeth...), call a professional rodent genocide expert!

haha u dirty get u some soap for christmas

How cute! Although wild rats don't belong in the house. My parents put this thing in our garage that gives off a high (low?) frequency soundwaves that the mice don't come near it. Don't really know much about sound waves, sorry. But it seems to work, get it for your house!

maniac310 2

not a big deal :/ just put a rap trap out and thats it

Your house may very well be in need of a spring cleaning, but rodents invade even the cleanest houses. Would you prefer to sleep outside or in a cozy wall you stuffed with random lovies? Id definitely set out some rat traps, but watch out or you can break a finger if you dont set it right lol That and a lot of poison considering its getting cold outside. OR get one of those sound devices a commenter was talking about. Not your cheapest option but if they work, they work :)