By tannarox - 28/01/2012 15:46 - United States

Today, our rodent problem was taken care of. I discovered this when my cat projectile-vomited a soggy, death-scented wad of dark fur and tiny organs onto the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 780
You deserved it 2 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My cat cuts off the heads and leaves them on my doorstep at night. I wake up to find mouse heads all in a row on my porch when I leave for school..

did you taste it and find out what it was?

Comments

did you taste it and find out what it was?

Dang that sucks.....at least you figured it out!

mibrahim01 0

Clean it up before the cleaning lady comes

shanemaximo 7

If you don't want to finish your remains now, you should at least put them in the fridge for later.

Oasispetro1 4

Who cares it got taken care of be happy its not still running around

kaylamahoney90 12
iishillaraylay 2
olpally 32

Not exactly... Food for a crazy cat lady-most likely.

Michael_92 20

You know it. ;) The trick is you got to eat them raw. Mmmm tasty!

WTFjizzinmypantz 0

My cat does that like twice a day...

8 get your cat to a vet then, that's not healthy

8- I think you should call an exterminator to take care of that rodent problem of yours. You and your cat are going to end up with some nasty disease if you have enough rodents around where your cat can throw their remains up twice a day.

Well, at least your house is rodent-free! Be grateful.

Usually if there's 1 mouse, there's more....I hate mice! FYL

My cat cuts off the heads and leaves them on my doorstep at night. I wake up to find mouse heads all in a row on my porch when I leave for school..

We just see it as her bringing us presents. :)

Sounds like your cat is trying to place some kind of voodoo spell on you. Like the FML with doll heads and cigarette butts.

eigelste 0

My cat likes to leave full squirrels and rabbit carcasses on our porch and we see it the same way lol

MissFits_fml 6

^ Squirrels? Rabbits? That's not your ordinary house cat, right?

MerrikBarbarian 9

Rabbit? Squirrel? Sounds like dinner to me! Mine bring squirrels occasionally, and a grouse once... But damn rabbits? That cat must be on steroids!

JukeboxValkyrie 19

Love the articulate nature of this FML

GLaDOSv1_09 19

Unless the cat vomited off the edge of something, in which case the remains would have achieved a large angle.

quite_bored 9

Cats are such acute angles, until they get over 90, then they're just so obtuse.

quite_bored 9

No, don't blame it on swype. I'm using it now and look: angel. Easy as that.

Can you forgive me for a spelling error my virgin master?

tannarox 0

#30: In case you were wondering, the cat did in fact puke off the edge of something.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

This would be more gross, if the cat ate it again. So yes it could be worse.