By rattness - 07/12/2010 19:12 - United States

Today, I found out the animal that was gnawing behind the kitchen wall all night was indeed a wild rat and his entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 975
You deserved it 2 867

Same thing different taste

Comments

"wild rat?" how many "domesticated rats" do you know?

Actually, I do know some "domesticated rats". They're called fancy rats, they've been bred separately from wild rats for over a century, and they make great pets. I have 3 of them :) Wild rats on the other hand...put down some rat poison.

they're ... autocorrect is killing me today

sarahkhan93 4

hehe your comment made me smile :)

perdix 29

What were you expecting? Elves?

MrCalves 1

Elves aren't animals so that would be a ridiculous expectation.

they prefer to be called little people… don't be rude

takeapieandrun 9

That's a Gnome, not an Elf. Usually Elves are depicted as being as tall as Humans.

YDI for living in filth and attracting nasty rodents.

Maybe it was the bed intruder that everyone is talking about... Some idiot in the projects.

MrCalves 1

If everybody was talking about him, you wouldn't have to speak about him in further detail...

zp5 4

its a family get together! give them nice rat traps to lay down and relax on, and some rat poison in their food so they have a little spice. if you know what i mean.

mintcar 9

This reminded me of the movie "An American Tale." I think they were Russian mice not rats though. I don't know why your FML reminded me if the movie, weird. Hahahaha. Anyways, FYL.

sourgirl101 28

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight (Sung in a mouse voice of course)

CherryBomb511 3

I'm going to be really lame here and say that I loved that movie as a kid!!

I would seriously pass out. I'm a major Musophobe, someone afraid of rats/mice. I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling or not. I would Google it, but I'm too terrified the Image results might show me picture of mice. I've had this problem since I was eight. My parents had to move out because my house had too much of an infestation and our exterminator was garbage. /sob story And most people think I'm joking when I tell them at first. Sucks badly...:/

I am one also. I cry and scream if I see one. When I was a teen my cat left a dead rat in my bed as a present. I made my parents get rid of the bed after that. I slept on my floor or our couch until I got a new bed. Ugh! This FML gives me the heebie jeebies just reading it, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. I'm sorry, OP I think your family should move asap!

fearthereaper79 0

oh so it was a wild rat not a tamed rat, well thank you for clearing that all up for me.

Maybe if you weren't in the kitchen this wouldn't be a problem. Since you're a woman...in the kitchen. Erm, nevermind.

RidinTrollz 0

I needa chicken sendwichh... GEEZUS!