By ineedsleep - 30/10/2014 14:15 - Finland - J?rvenp

Today, I found out that there's a very loud and frisky couple living above my bedroom, and a family with a crying baby living above my living room. At this rate, I'll end up sleeping in the bathtub in my own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 697
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

give them a mouth gag from the sex shop that'll fix one of your problems

Maybe a mouth gag would be a little too strange, I'm sure a bottle or something would quiet the baby instead.

Comments

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Box fan. Works every time for me.

Get a broom and bang on the celling, works for old people :)

ThePandoricaOpen 18

Tape a note to the couple's door, it'll get their attention.

One note for both doors "congratulations on the screamer"

What happened to that Maths textbook FML?!

You can't do anything about the baby, but try talking to the couple above your bedroom. If you are too embarrassed just slip a letter under their door

Sure you can. Just pretend the baby is a chicken! Seriously, I wouldn't care about the couple very much (at least not enough to say anything), but the baby would drive me nuts.

If you can, confront the couple for them being too loud, if not, file a complaint against them. The baby, you can't do anything about, sadly.

Shift your bed to the living room for the time being. Thr baby will calm down and you will eventually half sleep through it. Also file a complaint with the building manager , if you can, or leave them a polite note. if it makes you feel any better , I went through it and eventually chose the baby noises over the sex and partying noise. Baby cycles are just easier to get used to IMO.

As they say, "sleep when the baby sleeps."

You can hear the process above, and the result below!

that would make sense, if both noises werent both coming from above.

Instead of you sleeping in the bathtub, you could always leave them a video of how to have sex in a bathtub...

Maybe you could just move or talk to your neighbours? Maybe they're not even aware of their noise being that loud?