By ineedsleep - 30/10/2014 14:15 - Finland - J?rvenp

Today, I found out that there's a very loud and frisky couple living above my bedroom, and a family with a crying baby living above my living room. At this rate, I'll end up sleeping in the bathtub in my own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 697
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

give them a mouth gag from the sex shop that'll fix one of your problems

Maybe a mouth gag would be a little too strange, I'm sure a bottle or something would quiet the baby instead.

Comments

I can't count the number of FMLs like this that could be completely solved by noise-canceling headphones. They're worth the investment.

Noise canceling headphones are great, but when something is going on for hours and hours, you shouldn't have to wear them in your own house for such an extended period of time. Or if you've talked to the neighbors on multiple occasions.

how do You wake up with an alarmă clock?

I feel for you, OP. I live below a family with FOUR kids and the moment they get home they go stomping around for hours. I'm not so angry at the kids, because, they're kids, but the parents don't do anything about it. They're terrible. We've had to tell them on multiple occasions to be quiet.

knoxxx 22

Sorry OP I feel for you. My upstairs neighbors always seem to be stomping around till 2am and then are up at 6:30 am I never get enough sleep.

Leave the frisky couple a note saying they're a bit loud. And in six months the baby should quiet down. Good luck.

cheesy_wotsit 20

Write the sexy timers a note. Easy to do and not embarrassing.

Plot twist: OP lives In a one story house and traps people in their attic