By krissy - 20/03/2011 21:40 - United States

Today, I found out that the sleazy guy I met with a few days ago decided to move into my home town to "be closer" to me. I've already told him I'm not interested in him, but he still continues to ask me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 838
You deserved it 7 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An aggressive, firm kick in the nuts should most likely get your point across.

Comments

lilduke22 0

the guy wants you what's wrong with that one night and he's gone

vgameson 0

eat some pie, I'm sure it will all work out.

You should probably just go on a date with him, and act obnoxiously, horribly, rude. Do all the things that would turn you off. Then we'll see how much he likes you.

perdix 29

Finally, someone comes up with an effective solution. Congrats, missrit, on being a forward thinker! To get ready for this "date", don't bathe or shave for days. Go buy some ugly clothes and wear them for those dirty days. A sweater with cats on it would be particularly creepy. Wear no make-up or overly done clown make-up (see Tammy Faye Bakker). Order many dishes at dinner and eat a few bites and rudely send them back. Belch and fart freely. Go to a movie and sit near a large man. Make obnoxious running commentary throughout the show and when said large man tells you to shut up, tell him your date will kick his ass. Look up the symptoms of many disgusting diseases on WebMD and claim to have lots of them. Pyorrhea (advanced gum disease, related to gingivitis and periodontitis) is a good suggestion and will probably fend off his good-night kiss attack. missrit had the right idea in general, but I hope you find this helpful hints, well, ... helpful ;)

brihanahan 0

I have no idea who this Rebecca Black person is. But, from what I have been reading, I'm not missing out on much.

m1ssophiebee 0

how does he know where your hometown is and how is he contacting you to ask you out? i wouldn't go around giving out my info if i were you...