By mislead - 22/09/2014 16:43 - United States - Baton Rouge

Spicy
Today, I found out that the neighborhood call-girl my husband and I secretly joke about is the same woman who secretly pleasures my husband for money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 712
You deserved it 6 171

Same thing different taste

Comments

maybe you should give her a call. Just not for pleasure.

So did you kick him to the curb ? How did you find out

Run away OP - once a cheating scumbag, always a cheating scumbag.

well karma for making fun of what she chooses to do for a living

I don't know that anyone CHOOSES to have sex for money, actually. most are forced into it by the lack of available work.

Can I just... I'm disgusted at the people that are jumping to the conclusion that just because someone makes their living with sex it automatically means they have an STD. OP should get checked because her husband is a cheater, not because the other woman was a call girl.

Well, to be fair, a sex worker is almost definitely going to have a lot more sex and with a far larger selection of people than the average person, which means that they are far more likely to be exposed to an STD, so I can kind of see why people would make that assumption.

Only if they can afford to get the medication to treat any stds they get and if they have the standards to insure the use of protection

Axel5238 29

To be fare the more you fool around outside of a relationship casually/open relationship or whatever the circumstance the chances increase. That's why a friends with benefits it so harmful. Though one would hope a call girl uses protection. A friends with benefits or random hook up makes no such guarantee.