By mislead - 22/09/2014 16:43 - United States - Baton Rouge

Spicy
Today, I found out that the neighborhood call-girl my husband and I secretly joke about is the same woman who secretly pleasures my husband for money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 712
You deserved it 6 171

Same thing different taste

Comments

Your husband's reaction to every joke should have given it away: OP: *jokes about call-girl* husband: oh yeah...hahaha*nervous and sweats profusely and checks wallet too*

You better hope your husband hasn't secretly given you any STDs.

Hate to say it but YDI. Shouldn't joke about other people behind their back. Now you're the butt of the joke.

While her husband's after another butt...

Not sure how joking about a call girl warrants a cheating spouse.

17 - not sure how a person (at the time unbeknownst to the OP) who is making money with no impact on another warrants shaming and to be made fun of.

She should not have made fun of her but that does not mean she deserves to be cheated on.

I don't know about you. But someone who talks about another behind their back, with no provocation might just be miserable enough to not want to be intimate with.

@ 37- No impact on another? You're kidding, right? Most men who go to call girls are married. This is well known. I couldn't respect anyone, paid or not, that helps someone cheat on their spouse knowingly.

87 - do you have some statistics to back that up? Or are you just going by what you see in movies? Most men who utilize call girls are lonely, depressed, and feeling unattractive. While some of them may be married, the marriage is/was likely long over before they decided to use a call girl for their needs.

The way you said it - so it wouldn't be so bad if it was a different call girl?

its the biggest twist...I have heard in recent times...sorry OP your life sucks...

Now you know where the money are going

I'm sorry, that's terrible. What a dick :( you're better off.