By mislead - 22/09/2014 16:43 - United States - Baton Rouge

Spicy
Today, I found out that the neighborhood call-girl my husband and I secretly joke about is the same woman who secretly pleasures my husband for money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 712
You deserved it 6 171

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sorry OP. Hope things work out for you!

Eyalsh 32

YDI for not giving your husband what he desires, and it's so totally not FYL because he is not a cheater, if he were one he wouldn't go to a call-girl, he would find himself a mistress!! now it's time to call me a perverted idiot, women hater and vote this comment down.

The secret's on your husbands side not hers. I'm really sorry OP but get it right

thats horrible!! gotta divorce him. he's not loyal to you.

If he was truely loyal to her as you stated, he never would have cheated on her in the first place. Loyalty to the one you love is both physically and mentally with a bond of trust and he broke that trust with OP.

How about he says something to his wife that they need to do something to reignite their sex life instead of going to a call girl? And how come nobody is harshing on the husband for joking with his wife about the woman in question? It's not just OP making bitchy remarks, but her husband joining in the snark. He probably did it to cover up the fact that he's her client. Heck, for all we know, he STARTED the routine of trashing the call girl as cover.

Look on the bright side: at least the money stays in the neighborhood. :)

Your comments make no sense "did she want him to leave her instead of getting his fix elsewhere?"...wth...you sound like you advocate him cheating on op (almost as if you were the call girl op is referring to)...and the 2 options aren't #1: cheat or #2: divorce...they are #1: divorce or #2: stay with a low life cheating scumbag of a husband & risk further heartaches & possibly std's (assuming he hasn't already brought those home to op)..OP also cheating would NOT do anything more than make the situation worse.

Men do tend to overcompensate for their actions I suppose. At least he's not a politician