By gullible - 12/04/2014 16:01 - United States

Today, I found out that the April Fool's Day prank my girlfriend and best friend played on me was not a joke, and that they actually did sleep together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 870
You deserved it 3 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like them being true friends was the real prank...

Comments

I don't blame you for thinking it was a joke, but so sorry that happened to you. Neither of them deserve you, that's got to be the worst way to learn a friend is unworthy and a girlfriend is unfaithful.

Bad news. I slept with your mom too [pause] April fools!

Sadgirox 7

at #25, now 1299 people think he deserves it ..... how ??

damn bro sorry about that...dont need that in your life tho.

now ex girlfriend i hope. not to be a jerk but thats not ok

it'll be alright you'll find someone who's not a ***** with bigger *******!

Those two assholes deserve one another for doing something like that to you! You will certainly find other people more deserving of your love and your friendship.

tayytayy731 7

I'm so sorry! That is absolutely horrible! Just know that not all people are that cruel. You're not alone!

My bf cheated on me. I still hate him for it but I gave him a second chance. I'm already regretting that though, so....

Would you really give them a second chance? What kind of person would do that to someone they're suppose to care about? They don't deserve another chance, that's the lowest of low things you can do to a friend or significant other. I think OP needs to have a sprig cleaning of his life and toss aside the trash. There is never any accuse for cheating, if you don't want to be monogamous then don't be in a committed relationship, and as far as the so called "friend" goes, you just don't do that, unless you're a douchebag I suppose.