By thankspops - 29/09/2010 23:04 - United States

Today, I found out that the $200 a week I was paying my dad for my car insurance and payment, wasn't actually paying my insurance and car payment. How did I find out he wasn't paying? Repo man took my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 640
You deserved it 3 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. Father of the year. I'm so sorry, op. F your life indeed. :(

Well, now you know to never ever trust your father again, darling!~

Comments

I guess it is time to put on the big boy pants and pay your own bills eh?

Elfyy 0

Never use a ******* middle man, idiot.

@OP: your dad should see a doctor. sounds like he's got a severe case of douchebag-itis. you should see a doctor as well. seems like you're suffering from irresponsibility, in both angles of the phrase.

Next time sort out your car payments and insurance yourself. Thats the only way you will know things are done right. But that still sucks.

I'd just be happy it wasn't for a kidney or liver. When the Repo Man comes...

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that, xD. OP, FYL. I've been in a similar situation, harassed by creditors because my dad didn't pay something of mine that he said he would. It's frustrating, and I'm sorry. I guess now you've learned a valuable lesson in life. You can't trust anyone, not even family.

SweptAway 0

So glad that someone else thought of this :) my all time favorite movie

LilToosh 0

Hey prostitutes dont come cheap now-a-days! look at it from his side! :)

So true, one would think a small downturn in the price a hooker charges would be occurring with the economy the way it is. that didn't happen.

AND on top of that Canada legalizes the communication for the purpose of, and bawdy houses...

mariekentairo 0

Sounds like something my mom or dad would do : / sorry OP atleast you learned you can't trust him?

Well, at least you now know you can't trust your Dad with money. Which sucks, as in an ideal world everyone should be able to trust their parents, which is sadly not the case. Hopefully you'll be able to get the money back off him so that you can try and get it all paid and get it back from the repo men. And next time, sort it all out yourself, though it sucks if you were on your Dad's insurance, though you might be able to get round it by writing a cheque directly to the company and give that to him or something...

Hmm. My friend had the same thing happen. But how did she find out? Minor car accident. Then the cop gave her another ticket for not having insurance.

GothKitty19 0

at least repo man didn't take your organs and start singin ooerac