By segal1010 - 28/02/2013 00:27 - United States - Potomac

Today, I found out that my mom has linked my iPhone with her iPad and has been secretly reading my texts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 876
You deserved it 4 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

start sending some texts that will freak her out.

Comments

I remember I had a teacher that would read your texts if she took away your phone. So what I did was got one of my cousins to agree to text about a drug deal with me. Long convo short: " the deal goes down at 4pm" "Don't forget the m16s" She fell for it. If you decide to do something similar maybe you should tell an aunt or uncle THROUGH A PHONE CALL OR IN PERSON. Incase she freaks and calls the cops.

vadaaa 11

Yeah, OP getting suspended/expelled from school would sure teach OPs mom to trust them.

Fight back. Go retro. Actually TALK to people. Mom will never know what you said and there is no evidence of what you said.

It's because you use her iTunes account. So, because she's paying for your apps - she can see your stuff. My advice: grow up and pay for your own stuff and then you won't have this problem.

Sorry but with iTunes you have to pay with a credit card. What if OP doesn't have one? I'm 19 and don't and my granny pays for mine. I'll happily pay for mine when I have my own money to do it but until then she pays for it.

You set up your phone to your moms Apple id? Or did she set her iPad up with yours? She would need your passwords if its yours you do know this makes you look worse either way right

kourtnii_ 6

Just turn off iMessage in your settings. It won't send your texts to your email on the iPad anymore.

Ins0mau 20

iMessage doesn't "send your texts to your email"...

kourtnii_ 6

iMessage uses your email address. I didn't mean your actual email.

im so glad my mother can't read any of my text messages......boy the things I say!

Rantarm 4

Happened to me and my gf... We got caught doing shit... Don't do shit your parents won't like. Mine haven't even heard about it yet and I'm already about to have a breakdown

mohawkbear 5

Seems like a pretty tech savvy mom you got there.