By Aleial - 19/11/2011 08:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my boyfriend's "therapy" meetings have been with my best friend, in his truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 530
You deserved it 4 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ArielTheMermaid 17

You need a new friend. And boyfriend. Sorry op.

omfg_creepers 8

Dig your keys into the side if his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,

Comments

Hopefully his therapy works, and if you need therapy, try my truck!

Stupid dangling participles - the way this is written, it's impossible to tell if "his" refers to the boyfriend or the best friend. Learn how to write, and then get new friends...in that order.

Does it matter which it is? It doesn't seem to be information that is absolutely crucial in order to understand the FML.

Docbastard, this website is supposed to be funny and entertaining not school. Take hour criticism somewhere else. It's not welcomed/wanted here.

You should have ask if you could turn it into couples therapy and joined them. Just sayin.

Or get them to hire a minivan and start group therapy.

Torva_fml 16

I just.... Don't even understand.... Are you trying to hint that you're retarded, or what..?

RodStar 0

104, you need a new sense of humor. And I need new jokes because apparently this generation is retarded as hell.

104- if you look therapist it spells out the rapist. T-h-e-r-a-p-i-s-t. Clearly, your the one that's retarded as hell, not rodstar.

147... I think you aren't very smart at all...

zuzupetalsYO 11

I have one of these "best friends" too. :(

BCenobit3 3

I couldnt help but think of King of the hill.