What a wanker

By Anonymous - 01/06/2019 20:01

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend let it slip that he thinks of my best friend when he masturbates because he like to have the "freedom and variety." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 209
You deserved it 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fantasies are fantasies. You can't get mad for him fantasizing as long as he doesn't act it out. Everyone fantasizes about things.

Yet most people have the good sense to keep them to themselves, especially when the reveal could be so hurtful.

Comments

Darebearius 7

You need to dump him. Not because of the imagined or potential future cheating, but because he’s so ******* stupid to let that out. You keep that shit inside forever!

Fantasies are fantasies. You can't get mad for him fantasizing as long as he doesn't act it out. Everyone fantasizes about things.

Yet most people have the good sense to keep them to themselves, especially when the reveal could be so hurtful.

People fantasize about a lot of things. I'd only worry if he started acting on them.

Wadlaen 23

Your next step: propose a threesome, then all three of you can get a good time out of it!👍

Nix188 13

now that's some good advice.

WeirdUS 29

If it was a pornstar no problem but he is talking about your best friend/ one of your other friends that is never ok. Dump him.

Sonotsuave 35

Y’all are dumb. That requires dumping because of the shameless admittance and the disrespect. Sure you’re allowed to fantasize obviously but thinking about someone else’s friend and then letting that be known, and then known without shame is pretty disrespectful. Bye

Just say something like "Wow, that's so funny - because I think about YOUR friend too!", then watch the look on his face ;)

How? If he's allowed to fantasize, she should be as well. Otherwise you know you're dating a hypocrite and can move on. Sounds like a win.

WeirdUS 29

So many hurt kids on here. Tell anywoman you are dating you jerk off to her best friend most woman will break up with you right away. If you don't get why it's ****** up it's probably why you are still single.