By holdengurl18 - 21/06/2011 04:46 - China

Today, I found out that my boyfriend is extremely jealous of a stuffed toy that sits on my bed, all because it gets to 'sleep in the same bed as me and he doesn't.' Now, whenever he comes over, he throws it at the wall, death glares at it, then gets up and kicks it under my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 788
You deserved it 13 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is your boyfriend two years old? What a dumbass. Try dating someone who acts like an adult.

MrBoredGuy 1

Comments

well thats kinda cute but sill super duper wierd you should tell him to calm down or hide that stuffed animal or give ur man sum cuddle action

Dump him and get away as far as you can from this guy.

Take his phone and throw it against the wall and claim you don't like the way his fingers caress the keys when he texts.

cierajay 3

eh...strange...creepy...hmmm. But if he's your boyfriend of two years and was never allowed to be in the same bed as you are, I can understand his frustration ;)

op never said she was with her bf for 2 years...

kittea86 0

not everyone wants to have sex before marrige or maybe shes not ready to have it w him. point being he's acting childish.

thebestof1984 0

Time to say goodbye to the loser!

This actually made me laugh. My little sister used to do something similar to this when she was younger, but only because she wanted me to hug her.

lizbiz5694 4

you wouldn't hug your little sister? geez. aren't you nice

athena3100 9

My sister and i are 14 and 16 and just yesterday we were wrestleing each other in the front yard... we are never going to grow up. well that was random but my sister gets mad when i dont hug her cause im to tired or im to busy. Shes the 16 year old......

101, it's not that I wouldn't hug her, she just liked being held ALL the time. Let's just say that she liked attention.

KaskStunter 4

So the fml is about your incapacity to find a normal boyfriend?