By anonymous - 03/12/2009 06:55 - United States

Today, I found out that me and my best friend are both pregnant. We live together, and both had one night stands with the same guy. Now we are going to be each raising his children in the same house while he has decided to "not get involved" and move to a different state. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 767
You deserved it 82 675

Same thing different taste

Comments

1: why are y'all sleeping with the same guy? 2: why didn't either one of you use protection? 3: is this common behavior?

ok OP, really? both pregnant by the same guy? im guessing you both didnt skip the pill that day or both broke the condom. so YDI for ******* the same guy UNPROTECTED! im all for unprotected sex {hey, it feels great ;] } IF YOU ARE ONLY WITH THAT PERSON! apparently youve never learned about proper birth control. so help yourselves out. did i hear backalley abortion?

obviously you 2 are down and sence your preggers already I don't have to worry bout a thing... let's get it crackin one last time before mother hood... let me hit bitch!

Well I have to say YDI. If you had a one night stand with a guy why did you expect that he would stick around to take care of his kid/s? That is kind of the opposite of what guys who have one night stands want, hence the "one night" in that phrase.

raydot 0

Yes, because god forbid a woman just wants to have sex without a committed relationship. We must ALL remember that men are ******* machines with no sense of control and that a woman must ALWAYS be to blame if pregnancy occurs. All of you criticizing these women make me sick to my stomach, you sisterfucking ultra-conservative hicks.

oh please, the stupid cvnts were obviously trying to get pregnant. Bitches will be bitches, just ask Snoop.

Wow, you're retarded. He didn't say anything sexist, he was only explaining that you can't expect someone who doesn't love or care about you to stick around in a situation like this. If you do expect him to, then you most definitely deserve it. And in this case I would say the blame lies in both the man and the women for not using condoms (I know condoms can break, but I doubt they would break twice, so I'm almost certain they just didn't use condoms). I don't think women who just enjoy sex without a relationship are ***** or ******, and I'm not at all ultra-conservative. BTW, the only thing worse than sexism is accusing people of being sexist, despite there being no evidence of them being one. @ OP, you got the worst STD of all. YDI for not using a contraceptive (assuming you didn't) and for expecting him to stick around, but this doesn't have to ruin your life. Abortion is an option, despite its controversy.

Abortion is legal for a reason. Please, please have one. Otherwise you've thrown away your life, and the kid will have to grow up with a mother who wasn't prepared or ready, and a father who is virtually nonexistent. That kid, without a strong father figure or a prepared mother, will end up making the same bad choices, probably getting knocked up or knocking someone up and ditching, if it's a boy. Again, please have an abortion. Your friend too.

You know why we're not trashing the guy? It's not because of your retarded self-applying sexism. IT'S BECAUSE THE GIRL IS THE ONE WHO IS PUBLICLY COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. DIPSHITS.

THAT'S BECAUSE THE GIRL'S THE ONE WHO HAS TO CARE FOR THE BABY BY HERSELF MORON! jeez, think before you type.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

Well you could both become lesbian lovers and raise the kids together! just tell everyone you went to a sperm bank

It wouldn't really be a lie. They did go to a sperm bank, in a sense. It was just a full service, "we-deliver" kind of sperm bank. So I guess the sperm bank went to them.

Spunkycowgirl25 0

I don't have any sympathy for this girl. It seems both ladies in this story made very poor choices. There is a fairly simple way to prevent this - Get on birth control and use a condom. There are a variety of birth control options available, and there are places that provide them at either a reduced cost or no cost if a woman can't afford them. Once you are using the birth control, still use a condom. Not only does it protect against STDs and STIs, it also acts as a back-up form of birth control, just in case. I have nothing against per-marital sex, but people need to be smart about it. On the other hand, the young lad in this equation deserves half the blame. Why was he not wearing a condom? Both parties involved have the responsibility to ensure safe sex. It's not only the male's or only the female's responsibility. Both parties should be proactive about the situation. If this young man got the girl pregnant, he has the responsibility to be actively involved in the decisions made.

acai_blueberry 0

dude, you dont know that they didnt use protection, im ******* tired of people saying shit when they dont know. If the guy kept the condom, he could have accidentally made a hole or something, and shit like that is unpredictable