By anonymous - 03/12/2009 06:55 - United States

Today, I found out that me and my best friend are both pregnant. We live together, and both had one night stands with the same guy. Now we are going to be each raising his children in the same house while he has decided to "not get involved" and move to a different state. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 767
You deserved it 82 675

Same thing different taste

Comments

How about, My life is Awesome because I screwed this guy who obviously sleeps around a ton without using protection, and didn't get AIDS. Seriously, having sex with someone without protection should be ruled out of FML automatically as a YDI.

Seriously? Who has one night stands without using a condom?

Um there's really no excuse for not using condoms or at least plan B after a drunken unprotected incident....i just don't get it...why do people absolutely insist on being pregnant and at a disadvantage for the next 18 years or so?? Weirdos.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

This is exactly what abortion is for; stop all the disrespectful ****-shaming!

God didn't create abortions. If you knew anything about God, you would know that he wouldn't promote the murder of unborn children.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

well then we know He didn't make abortions now don't we?

Slutpuppies is an awesome word... I intend to work this into a conversation at least once every day until this catches on more widely.

2npac 0

Twinklestar- get a ******* life.Half of the comments in this section seem to be coming from you. Either you're correcting someone or trying to put someone down. You got anything better to do than respond to every comment in this thread? And don't try to correct me on that last sentence. "Got", "have", who gives a damn. This is FML!

Actually, I would say 90% of these comments come from people insulting the life of someone they don't know, stating that their view on adoption/abortion is the only one or that the OP is disgusting and they pity her child. It's interesting my comments are the one's you are getting upset over. Doesn't say very much about humanity as a whole, does it?

Well I'm assuming it was a threesome, in which case, maybe you two wouldn't mind being a lesbian couple for the rest of your lives passing your children off as twins. Although I guess that couldn't be good for the children, being deceived AND being raised in a non-traditional household.

1snorkel2345 0

thankyou!! I thought I was the only one that was noticing that