By brando2k5 - 06/12/2011 05:05 - United States

Today, I got the official word my wife is pregnant. Her sister, who lives with us, is also pregnant. I'm stuck in an apartment with two women due in late 2012. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 902
You deserved it 5 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilikeemsmall 4

Dude, you are in for a horrible time! Those 2 are going to be a mess of man hating hormones before long. I wish you luck and congrats on your new baby :)

Comments

abewho21 3

Bring on the double late night cravings, sicknesses, and the mood swings. Good luck and congrats on the new baby

That'd be worse because then he goes through all that crap just to die after the babies are born D:

Torva_fml 16

I just hope they're not both his.... I guess 49 beat me to it... As I was typing it, oh well... Haha.

ilikeemsmall 4

Dude, you are in for a horrible time! Those 2 are going to be a mess of man hating hormones before long. I wish you luck and congrats on your new baby :)

yeah congrays. but hopefully theyre not both yours.

rexgar2000 10

the wrath of the pregnant women are going to destroy you man. But hey as longest you have ice cream as your secret weapon you'll be fine

It could be worse, at least he's not the guy who lives with 4 different women who get their periods at different times

Now your def going to need a man cave to hide in for 9 months

bitchslapped22 14

I agree with 62, get the **** out of there!

Huh. So I guess the world IS gonna end in 2012. :D

i_amthe_walrus 0

Not all women become crazy when they are pregnant. I am a very eccentric person so I thought when I became pregnant I would be the worst of them all, but I was the opposite. Honestly I think my husband liked me better when I was pregnant lol. I hope both women are like that in your situation OP. Good luck!!

AliCat18 12

90# what if they were trying for a baby!?!

Yeah, you should by smoke bombs to make a momentary getta way.

abbey321 8

I remember when my mom was pregnant with my younger sisters. She was having twins and I took the last waffle and she yelled I'm eating for four now!! While throwing the syrup at me.

87If she is having twins she would be eating for 3 not 4

@ #108 If he was trying for a baby, then he wouldn't be complaining that he succeeded.

okiidokii_fml 6

"I remember the world before the tragedy son.. The trees were green, the sky was blue.. But then two women, at the same second, gave birth. The high iron rate combined with a quick change in the polarity of the Earth made the newborns collide with uncanny force. The cataclysm that followed was deadly.."

Ya the mayans calendar ended on December 21 so if they are pregnant that long something is defiantly wrong

They will give birth to the Antichrists!!!!

"The world, as we know it, will soon come to an end."

am I the only one who considers august to not be "late 2012"?

Congrats on your baby, but you're in for an explosive 9 months. The hadron collider's got nothing on your apartment

Hey man...hey...it might not be as bad as you're anticipating. They might cancel each other out.

Androidz 0

I think he means punching each other in the stomach.

Hmmm one pregnant woman plus one pregnant woman equals two pregnant women... Hmmm im not following your logic there son. Does not make the slightest bit of sense Anywho, congrats and goodluck for the future op:)

It's called sarcasm. Look it up - S-A-R-C-A-S-M. It's a way of conveying...hello? Am I getting through here? Hello?

simsimma88 0

It was probably a joke... Lol

Awe Man... Good luck. That's all I can say. I hope they don't kill you.

I see where this is going. Are you pregnant too? Sorry if I spoiled the big twist in this story for everyone.

You sure you're not responsible for both pregnancies?

Or maybe for the wife's sister's but not the wife. Regardless, his life is going to be one tough ride.

perdix 29

He could end up biologically responsible for neither and financially responsible for both. Top that!

xosportsgirl14x 8

He could be punched in the face by a gorilla.

perdix 29

Nice try, but rather than paying for college for two kids, I'd rather take and gorilla punch and I'll raise you a donkey punch.

Maybe it's one of those polygamous families

perdix 29

#42, I doubt it. If they were polygamists, having two of the wives pregnant would be good news, not an FML. Sounds like a fun lifestyle, though.

stuner56 22

#27, I'll raise your donkey punch & raise a falcon punch

jobsman99 0

Hopefully you are not the father to both

BehindU 5

I'm pretty sure he writing "haha" but added an s by accident

BehindU 5

Sorry, sometimes I can't help being a nazi.