It's not you, it's him

By Anonymous - 02/10/2021 23:01 - Italy - Benevento

Spicy
Today, after telling my boyfriend I never achieved an orgasm with any of my past partners, and therefore telling him what I need to get there, he won't even touch me, let alone do anything "down there" because he has never done it on any of his past girlfriends, and thinks it's gross. I make sure to always be fresh and clean. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 141
You deserved it 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randybryant799 20

I bet he has no problem with you going down on him. He's a loser. Dump him.

You're being too vague. Probably just throw this one back and look for someone who will go down there and do what you require. Or buy a vibrator.

Comments

randybryant799 20

I bet he has no problem with you going down on him. He's a loser. Dump him.

You're being too vague. Probably just throw this one back and look for someone who will go down there and do what you require. Or buy a vibrator.

I take it he hasn't been a bf for very long and I sense he won't remain a bf for very long.

buy a vibrator, and use it while you're having intercourse

slkeithh 14

Looks like he needs to be added onto the list of past partners.

Its funny, I had a girlfriend who was fine with sex but saw BJ as something only after marriage. I bet if I was here complaining about that FML would tell me nobody owes you BJ...and you'd be right.

The main difference, that people tend to forget or simply ignore, is that the overwhelming majority of men can achieve orgasms from penetration. This isn't true for many women.

Sure, no one owes anyone oral sex. But if oral sex is something you want, but your partner does not, you're incompatible. And that's okay. There are thousands of people around you at any time and billions on the planet, so no one has to stay with someone that they're incompatible with. Maybe some people don't want oral and would want someone who doesn't want to do it. Maybe some people wouldn't care, because oral isn't a big deal for them. But if you want oral it's not wrong to then seek out a more compatible partner. And that's not even getting into the whole "it's gross" aspect.

Carolyn Bodie 6

Hunny, run. Or, you’re not touching him if he won’t touch you!

don't stay in a relationship like that! he sounds like he may be gay. you need to get yours, without him lol

Being gay has nothing to do with this, nor does being gay have anything to do with being grossed out by genitals. One, genitals don't have a gender and they're entirely separate things. Dudes with vaginas exist. And two, his ingrained misogyny isn't a gay thing either. It's a patriarchy thing.

human3rr0r 6

eh you’d be surprised. my ex would go down on me & use his fingers but we didn’t have sex. turns out he was gay

human3rr0r 6

you’d be surprised. my ex went down etc but we didn’t have sex. turns out he was gay the whole time

You’ll never be fulfilled with him. Run.

Dump this man. There is no relationship that is worth it for someone who thinks that genitals are gross. You don't owe it to him to help him unpack that bullshit, and you definitely deserve someone who will put effort into the relationship in the ways you need.