By michael - 14/02/2012 02:55 - United States

Today, I found out that getting drunk and attempting to take a dump out of a second-story window is a very bad idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 191
You deserved it 41 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

You're just full of shitty ideas aren't you, OP?

Guessing that isn't the best idea in the world, OP. Next time, stick with regular toilets, especially when drunk.

Comments

Why was this a bad idea? The broken arse, or the shit smears On the broken arse? If it's a good time your looking for, try moxy! The only out of production soda that'll keep you on your toes!!! Did I mention I'm legally retarded?

flockz 19

please, amateur. you have to be at least 8and a half stories up to achieve maximum splatter radius. next time leave it to the pros.

Hey when you gotta poop, you gotta poop. But peeing? Now that's just outta the question!

I kinda guessed that would be a bad idea...

That shouldn't fall into the category of something you have to "find out." Whatever the consequences, you totally deserved them!

lizard399 0

Since when do you drink and get good ideas? And why would you put yourself in such an uncomfortable position to shit? I mean come on now.. You can't try and be a Jackass, you aren't even getting paid so there's no real motivation for your stupidity, besides stupidity..

woah u can write names in block letters thn! ydi