By Sparks - 13/03/2011 07:39 - United States

Today, after a few beers, I was exiting the bathroom of a loud house party when the door jammed. I had to climb out through the shower window. It was fool proof until my foot got stuck. I hung outside the house upside down in the dark yelling for an hour before someone figured out where I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 732
You deserved it 14 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissGrinch 4

Upside down? For 1 hour? Wouldn't a person lose consciousness rather quickly?

UpsidedownKayak 9

Any plan that was thought of and attempted "after a few beers" is never fool proof because, at that point, you are a fool.

Comments

MissGrinch 4

Upside down? For 1 hour? Wouldn't a person lose consciousness rather quickly?

you_freak 7

exactly. wouldn't all the blood rush to their head and their foot would go weak?

For "an hour", read 'nearly five whole minutes'.

hey_its_kristi 0

"[N]early five whole minutes" is right. Sounds like an exaggeration.

you guys realize to pass out you need to have a lack of oxygen to the brain right ? there for you won't pass out from being upside-down. you will however pass out if you were to stand upright for a prolonged period of time WITHOUT moving anypart of your feet or legs.

Caleb you are wrong. stop pretending to have medical knowledge

after some quick reading I am wrong. but it depends on the person on how long it will take to pass out from being upside-down. my mistake.

I guess you got to see the world from a new perspective, then.

clarissa_Gyall 0
mylifesucksserio 15

Wouldn't all the blood rush to your head and wouldn't you eventually pass out or go really wooooooozy

Where are Moe n Larry when you need them?

it's also possible that with his struggling he messed up the blood flow somehow? Or he's just lying and he was really hanging for a couple minutes.

UpsidedownKayak 9

Any plan that was thought of and attempted "after a few beers" is never fool proof because, at that point, you are a fool.

A few beers obviously means "half a keg". Just remember, when you're stupid enough to call something "fool-proof", someone will find a bigger fool. In this case, you found you. Edit: Damn you, Kayak.

Banana_Pancakes6 0

Doc, that isn't a picture of your patient, it's from "Superhero Movie"...

Sinkhole 26

I haven't seen that film (and don't plan to), but a simple Google search shows you that the X-rays in that film are completely different from the ones the Doc has on his profile.

fthku 13

That sucks, but I have to ask- if you were able to move your entire body through the window, how can your foot get stuck?

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Like what the hell man?! >_<

atomicbaboon 0

you know what big feet mean...

Link5794 18

Less pressure on the ground due to a wider dispersion of weight.

FYLDeep 25

You probably ought to stop drinking. I'm not sure you can risk damaging many more brain cells.