By Anonymous - 11/08/2018 22:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that being the "bull" of a cuckold relationship is not as good as it looks to be. She is pregnant and now the couple, despite earning triple figures, is suing me for child support. I'm in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 958
You deserved it 4 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Busymomma12 6

that's why you wrap it up. every time.

Hope it was fun while it lasted, but you were always on the outside on that dynamic. Push for a paternity test, if you haven't already. If the baby is yours, your college fun is over unless you can work your tail off.

Comments

That’s a fat YDI. But get paternity testing, if you’re lucky, it’s not yours, and you’re in the clear.

you don't have to pay child support unless the baby is proven to be biologically yours

In a lot of places there's a presumption that the husband is the father unless paternity is challenged, with a time limit on challenging.

If it's your baby then you automatically get joint custody and the parent who earns the most is the one to pay support. That means they owe you not only equal access to the kid but child support too.

The_candyman 13

Very simple. step 1. get the baby tested to make sure it's yours. if not your done if it is. step 2. if and when they take you to court for child support file against them. they make money so it cost for them to file. free for you if you have no income. explain to the judge how you want 50% rights because its important for you to be in your kids life. step 3. file for child support. guessing when you say three figures you mean six simple mistake. they will have to provide money to you because they make alot more then you. remember this is advise if you plan to be a good father which every kid needs if you dont want to be a father then you ****** up. being a father is an amazing experiance I can tell you that and nothing is better then it.

Triple figures? You mean they volunteer and occasionally take on part-time jobs?

kitkatmiaow 21

I can tell you’re a bit of a Twat not just for what you did but also for the way you phrased it here.

avocadopurse 5

What exactly did he do? "Cuckold" refers to a scenario in which a man gets off on his wife having relations with other men. That implies that the husband consented, so what's the problem?

samomaha 17

According to urbandictionary.com, a bull is "a sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives."

saffy66 34

Who says it's yours? Unless they knew he was infertile, in which case you might be the gullible fool they trapped to give them a kid AND pay for it - or the child support threats are to convince you to give up your parental rights to the husband.

A big part of cuckold relationships is that the husband doesn't get a turn, possibly ever. Presumably this is one of those given the level of certainty.

Sure- but they may have other bulls. they also may not be willing to jump through the hoops and are hoping for a "dumb kid" to make their lives easier.

I couldn't push YDI fast enough on this one. Protection people, protection! Stupid breeds stupid, and the last thing we need in this world is more stupid kids.