By Anonymous - 11/08/2018 22:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that being the "bull" of a cuckold relationship is not as good as it looks to be. She is pregnant and now the couple, despite earning triple figures, is suing me for child support. I'm in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 958
You deserved it 4 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Busymomma12 6

that's why you wrap it up. every time.

Hope it was fun while it lasted, but you were always on the outside on that dynamic. Push for a paternity test, if you haven't already. If the baby is yours, your college fun is over unless you can work your tail off.

Comments

tounces7 27

Since they are married, legally, the child is assumed his until proven otherwise.

make sure to get a paternity test, and insist on visitation and partial custody of the child. one of two things will happen- Ether you will get it, and get to be in the life of your child, or it will irritate her/them enough that they will drop the insistence- sharing custody is hard, and it is feasible that the inconvenience of having to "share" may cause them to change their mind. And as was said before, Wrap it up every time- for your safety. Good luck, Kiddo. You are gonna need it. (also, I feel the need to point out that not everyone involved in this sort of kink is a piece of crap)

Can’t sue for child support if they make more money than you. Also yes push for a paternity test also maybe get a vasectomy if you find a new couple.

Pornstartled 14

So now you know what it's like to be bullied...

Definitely time to lawyer up. Your university should have free legal help for a start.

avocadopurse 5

1. Paternity test. 2. Talk to a family lawyer. You can at least get a free consult. Some states have assumed paternity, meaning that the husband of the mother is legally the father of the child. Weird, I know. Also, in some states, you can sign away your parental rights to visitation and be relieved of your financial obligation. If you aren't ready for a child and believe they will be good parents, it's probably in the baby's best interest as well as yours. Theirs too, because then the husband could legally adopt the baby. Put up a fight. Remind them that if you pay child support you're entitled to visitation, they'd be liable to you if they ever wanted to move far away, and you could sue for custody later on once you're set up. Even if you don't want those things, reminding them that you'd be entitled to it is probably a good way to make them realize that they don't need your money to raise their baby. And if they do want you to be their baby's daddy, then something is ****** in their marriage and I can't help you. Inviting someone into the bedroom is one thing, but chances are they won't want you involved with the baby, so they aren't entitled to shit.

michaelscashier 5

Yeah dude, you should not have made sure you were wearing protection for your own sake. This is kind of on you for not protecting yourself.

Wait that doesn’t seem right at all Talk about being “used”