This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 13/12/2015 11:47 - Australia - Canterbury

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend is a full-on, wants-to-be-banged-by-a-horse furry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 189
You deserved it 3 600

Top comments

The only rational solution is to bang that furry into next week dressed as a horse

Comments

ShirtlessWonder 17

As much as I agree with you, fml isn't the place to say it.

moocowmilk0 19

I have no other words then I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry.

Wait. When you say horse, do you mean anthropomorphized cartoon horse, or do you mean literal horse? Because it sounds to me you're dating a zoophile, not a furry.

Will you wear an iconic horse mask? Will you dress up as one of the characters from My Little Pony? So many questions! Hahah

Shadowfang_TC 1

I made an account specifically to comment on this. Most Furries are NOT into animal sex. You are thinking of a Zoophile in most cases if she is that way. If she proclaimed she's a Furry, talk to her. Most likely you'll find she just happens to like Sonic the Hedgehog or something. Please don't be ignorant like the massive majority of internet trolls. Thank you.

yenze 18

The post said horse furry so i am assuming so i think she wants a little more then sonic

Shadowfang_TC 1

Maybe I misinterpreted, but the post looked like he was using the "wants to be banged by a horse" part as a way to get his furry point across, rather than it actually be what she said. Furries get a bad rep due to some crime scene episode that painted them as homosexual animal abusers. Needless to say, one does not necessarily mean the other.

The question is though, are you hung like a horse?