This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 13/12/2015 11:47 - Australia - Canterbury

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend is a full-on, wants-to-be-banged-by-a-horse furry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 189
You deserved it 3 600

Top comments

The only rational solution is to bang that furry into next week dressed as a horse

Comments

I hope you can do a good Mr. Ed impersonation, OP. That will be crucial.

I just got the most horrible image in my head..

well now we know whats going on down under.

Railroader 16

I'm not a furry but they aren't bad people and not all want to have sex dressed as animals. I know several and they are good people.

I too know a couple of furries, and they're all nice guys, I think many people stereotype them as zoophiles

Thank you! Furries just dress up. What OP is describing is a zoophile.

Hopefully she is not telling you that you are "small"

I believe that's illegal in almost every state.

To dress up, and have sex? The US keeps on surprising, but that can't be illegal..

lexiilovee18 16

It says they are in Australia , the laws are different . Crazy shit like that just may be legal .

In most US states it's actually not, so long as you're not trespassing to do it

In most states, it's either a felony or a misdemeanor.

its legal in 27 states last I Checked;)

What would cause you to actually have that information...?

Did she say she wants to be banged by a horse or that she wanted your horse dick, op? One is disturbing and the other is a compliment.

So that's why horse masks were created 0-0"