This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 13/12/2015 11:47 - Australia - Canterbury

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend is a full-on, wants-to-be-banged-by-a-horse furry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 189
You deserved it 3 600

Top comments

The only rational solution is to bang that furry into next week dressed as a horse

Comments

schreibergx93 19

She could have a worse fetish, so in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad.

Just try to make her understand that you're more a man than a horse.

The folks at "bad dragon" can help, OP.

SheepShoop_fml 20

"Exotic-Erotics" would be better for this particular scenario.

Furries will deny that wanting to have sex with anthropomorphic animals is a form of **********, but really it is. An equivalent is wanting your partner to pretend to be a small child. Technically you wouldn't be a pedophile, but it's so close there's no point defending yourself.

That's the truth. They only deny it when you call them out for being into **********... Disgusting.

so what about people who like anime characters? for one, anthro is animal with human characteristics. secondly, they're only drawings. thirdly the term would be yiffing. not furry. ps. ********** is the act of screwing an animal. since they're just drawings of people like animals it doesn't harm anything like any other fetish. most yiffers are horribly against **********. they don't look at real animals or drawing animals like that, just anthro drawings. you all are ignorant judgemental basturds.

dannnngthatsux 19

By those rules, a consenting couple role playing a rape scene is committing rape. Or if you think about it, humans are a subset of animals, so isn't having sex with another human being having sex with an animal? The perception doesn't make it so.

Flurries are scum of the earth with mental problems, almost as worse as pedophiles. I had to create an account to tell you please don't buy into the whole furry bullshit, it's **********, and I've disowned my own brother for it. I've seen some disgusting shit on his computer, they're all gross as ****

There is gross stuff online all over, just about every **** thing that furries have made, there is some human equivalent version of drawn as well, just one has paws and a tail. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Vore, gore, scat, even the more insane stuff like penises bigger than their own body and such, every **** aspect in the fandom also exists outside of it.

dannnngthatsux 19

Assholes like you are actually the scum of the earth. Your brother may need help, but you are apparently a bigoted jerk who misses the point of life. I don't get a lot of things furries and others do, doesn't make them evil. Intentionally hurting someone else does.

Ew dude I bet you were one of the old men he was trying to talk to, he's underage just so you know. I'm so happy that I'm a bigot, because *********** should never be acceptable.

Ain't nothin wrong with a little kink. Be the horse, dude, be her stallion.