By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 23:09 - Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City

Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend of a month has a new girlfriend. That girl is my cousin, the same one who's been listening to my tears fall as I've confided my feelings to her for the past few weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 621
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBond007_fml 6

It's always an inside job. Keep digging she probably caused your breakup in the first place. She may also be a Russian spy, just a heads up.

Comments

I've had the same thing happen to me before. At least now you know who you can trust.

ElishaisSexy2016 9

What a two timing bitch! That girl has NO respect. Bitch slap them both! :) the end.

It's the fact that she was so tactless. If you opened up to your best friend/family member about emotional issues that were deeply troubling you, you'd hope that their comfort was sincere. She could have at least waited a month or two until OP had come to terms with her break up. You must be really amoral if you can't see the problem here!

You can hear tears falling?????? Wtf? Anyway op there's your first lesson in life......trust no one!!!!! Especially family!

I don't think so. I mean, sometimes relationships happen at the oddest moments. Why are people so quick to blame the cousin ? Why can't she be sincere in being a supportive family member ? Just because she's dating the ex-BF does not mean she turned into an evil bitch or even is one.

khriss_khriss 7

Wow that is soo messed up. Some cousin u have.

It was only a month long relationship? Am I the only one who thinks you ought to just get over it?