By anon - 25/10/2010 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend watches porn. Specifically, today, while I was in the shower. In the next room. We were alone in the house and he still chose porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 720
You deserved it 7 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

Comments

gav52l 4

Well written. Couldn't have said it better if I tried. and that's conning from someone who has a girlfriend and DSL ;-)

perdix 29

You ought to see what parts of the **** he gets into, so you can up your game. You could always start by getting control over your gag reflex. . . Rawr!

justanotherbird 19

Find a new guy, seriously. If your sexual relationship is like this with him already, it's not going to get better. There are plenty of guys who prefer actual sex, go find one. That's what I would do anyway.

jinxthejinx 0

Well put, my friend. I gave a relationship like that three years, & it never changed.

EnergyDrinkGood 0

You would prefer he follows you into the shower and demands sex? Maybe he got signals like you weren't up for it so respected that and took the matter in hand instead. Or the other option is maybe you are fat or ugly. I have no idea except to say you shouldn't really be alarmed. It's normal.

teencountryboy97 0
jinxthejinx 0

OP, even though everyone is saying it must be your fault, it very well may be his problem. That's how my ex was. He was a good guy, & we were together for three years, but that was one of the reasons I had to move on. He seemed bored with sex in general, never finished, & really was happier just watching **** alone. He later married his high school ex, who in his words was a 'dead fish in bed', so I think it's a good match. Good luck OP!

Leave him OP, if you expect to marry him, he won't change. What woman could compete with that filth if her man's addicted or prefers it over her? None, and it is the one leading cause of marriages problems. Psychologists showed a recent study that 91% of all men surveyed (some ridiculous amount) that men who were addicted to **** cheat(ed) on their wives. I hope this helped.

I haven't looked into it, so I can't call your statistics fake. Mind you, those are some pretty staggering numbers... makes me wonder. My ex was like that - he watched **** all the time and compared me to the women he watched online. That's a good chunk of the reason we broke up... along with the fact he cheated on me multiple times... so your argument seems rather valid (but still shocking).

I'm glad someone on here says this! I don't think it's right fir a man in a committed loving relationship to watch ****, I made it clear at the beginning of mine that I don't like it, and if I caught him ever doing it I'd leave him, that way he had the chance to say what he wanted and if he is willing to accept this or not, he has lots of dirty things of me which he could use if desperate... I feel if he can do it over another woman, it's not physical but mental cheating, in his head he is doing her and thats not what loves about... I don't judge people who accept it because some people just don't mind it.. but I have views and they were clear and he accepted my view of this, I also agree that it is likely to increase the likelihood of being cheated on, as it's distancing sex and love, which are different things but If you can do it in tour head it's not that different from doing it in life..

I'm sorry to hear that #117. And #142, I agree. It really is cheating, just read the Bible and what Jesus himself has to say about it.

monnanon 13

I don't think you will find many comments on **** in the bible because **** didn't exist when the bible was written. There's probably bits that can be seen to comment on similar things i suppose. Personally I find watching **** a harmless thing as long as it doesn't replace sex or any type of intimacy with your partner. If it is your partners way (or your own) of getting rid of sexual tension when your other half isn't in the mood then fair enough. To me its better than one partner getting frustrated because the other isn't ready whenever they are or going out and finding someone else. I don't see it as a form of cheating but I can see how it can be viewed as such. To me **** is just like fantasizing in your head. Its just live action, you cannot touch them, you cannot join in and I doubt any man or woman could say they prefer the **** actors to their partner. To me cheating is actively seeking out someone else, whether its sexting, kissing etc. We all have different thresholds of what we are willing to put up with though.

monnanon 13

Sorry 117 your partner must be one of the unfortunate exceptions to what I said :( I don't think **** turns a person into a cheater nor changes their mindset. I think they are too far removed from each other but thats just my opinion.

#166, you really need to brush up on your history in B.C. In Matthew 5:27,28, Jesus tells us, [27] "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery,' [28] But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already commuted adultery with her in his heart." That's why you need to guard your heart. Your eyes are the windows to your soul. And if you dwell on stuff like ****, your thoughts will eventually take action. Just food for thought...

174 - While I can respect your views and can see where you're coming from, not everyone is religious. So then, how do you explain those who are not religious? They don't read the bible (or any other religious book) so they aren't seeing things from your P.O.V. and may not view **** as cheating. I don't view it as cheating, really, because I understand that men have primal needs. I used to when I was with my ex, but that was because of how he acted. Since then I've seen that guys are capable of watching **** and not cheating; however in my experience more of them cheat. The reason my ex and I broke up is because our sex life took a toll and he constantly (verbally) compared me to them. I'm not looking for a sob story here, by the way, just explaining myself. I'm also not telling you you're wrong... just that some may not agree with that exact viewpoint. 167 - I'm not sure whether they become cheaters because of **** or not. Maybe they already were. But, I know they can become obsessed.

monnanon 13

@174- I imagine looking at a woman for lust back then would have been another woman in the street not an image of one but it can apply to **** today. The only thing i would say to what you put is that maybe they are imagining sex with someone else in their head but not their heart. That is entirely open to opinion though. I don't believe that love enters your heart straight away, it is lust. Love has to grow between two people. Looking at **** will not cause most men or women to fall in love with what they see meaning that it is just a harmless fantasy not a replacement of the love for a partner. Of course as we know there is the exceptions for which **** means everything, that Is something that would worry me.

monnanon 13

@176 Thats nasty. I would hate to be compared to a **** star. There's always people that will take it too far and that goes for anything, ****, chocolate, exercise. When it comes to **** that obsession can become dangerous pretty quick. My reasoning behind the cheating thing is the same reason i don't blame violent video games for people killing others. If that was the case surely everyone would fall the same way but its a small amount of people. Therefore i think the mindset has to be there first. Having not been cheated on before I cannot talk from personal experience but just things i have heard.

Also, they have a choice to act on what they've seen; they're not 5 year olds who don't know better. Agreed.

If you actually take offence it's because you know what you did :P

Ops meant this to go under the fugly comment.

mbouf 0

first of all, almost all men watch **** so to just "find out today" is dumb. there is nothing wrong with ****, I watch it with my bf. I also watch **** and take care of myself when he's not around. sometimes people don't want sex and maybe you should have invited him in the shower. stop complaining this is not even close to a Fml

It's not dumb if she only found out today. I've been with my guy for a rather long time and I still don't know if he does. Mind you, I don't really care if he does or not because it's not affecting our relationship. It's not something a lot of guys care to discuss.

jillybee 0

hey number 4? you have no ****. hey numbers 7 and 9, your noses cast shadows long enough to stand in. so say something constructive or STFU. I cant stand u stupid shallow ******.

deformedsurf 0

Says the person who only comments on physical appearance.

jillybee 0

The point I'm trying to make is why say something shitty and shallow? No ones perfect. when you tear someone down, you leave the door open to be judged yourself. Sorry you don't agree.

105 - You're complaining about the very thing you're doing, hypocrite. Clean yourself up and stop commenting shallowly on others' appearances before you complain about other people doing it.

get used to it - with your attitude, it's gonna happen your whole life...