By anon - 25/10/2010 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend watches porn. Specifically, today, while I was in the shower. In the next room. We were alone in the house and he still chose porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 720
You deserved it 7 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

Comments

yummycupcakegirl 0

get a new Boyfriend...i guess?

You realize that most guys watch ****, right? So... getting a new boyfriend won't help.

I'm pretty sure he was complementing u Catherine

tdub10 2

Maybe, he was jst gonna get warmed up first. Then tht way when you got out da shower he cld've went longer and wanted you twice as much.

you chose a shower over watching **** with your bf

Unfortunately that says more about you than him..

carpediemryders 0

very good point, it maybe nothing more than the things he likes that A) you don't do B) you won't do C) you don't know he likes or wants to try. take the time to find out, spice up your sex life...and you might get lucky too (something u might enjoy too)

There's nothing wrong with watching **** OP. Next time just join him.

Battledog5006 0

what are you doing in the shower? you're supposed to be making a sandwich

gusgus36 5

I feel your pain OP. I don't understand the minds of men...

men like that are just disgusting. they think doing whatever they want to satisfy their boner is the way to live, it disgusts me, it really does. what i dont understand is how men think just going to watch **** or going to a stripclub "totally isnt cheating" because... if that was a woman he knew i bet you it'd be considered cheating.. so why now isnt it? either way it's disgusting to see the majority of men feel satisfying sexual desire is top priority in life. and just to clarify, i am a 17 year old male

simplylost643 0

You're also full of crap! How exactly do you claim to be 17, yet your profile says you were born in 1990? Also, who the heck uses the word "boner" anymore? You sir, or madam, need help. You're either a liar, or an attention *****, and either way you need assistance for your problem.

jillybee 0

um, ok, good points made, if made a bit harshly. thing is, guys watch ****. whatever. it's not personal. taking it personally only invites pain. and women aren't any better. I've never met a guy who wasn't really (and I mean REALLY) into **** who's gf didn't cheat. boys need visual. girls need physical. it's just one of those naughty facts of life.

112, way to stereotype and be sexist! There are women who enjoy **** as well. It's not just men. In fact, there is nothing wrong with watching **** in moderation. But that's true for everything (the moderation part). People who cry "cheating!" when they find their partner watching **** have major insecurity issues. If you are not secure enough in yourself and your relationship then you should take a long hard look at your life rather than choosing to be jealous about some people neither you nor your partner has ever met.

but why is it ok to look and ********** over other people if your in such a loving stable and respectful relationship you should be able to discuss your wants and needs with your partner and do the bet to fullfill them, watching **** is selfish, same as going to a strip club, it's NOT ok and it shows a lack of respect for your partner.. females are not Juarez housewives or there for attraction, women fort hard for the same rights as men and it's just degrading... get real and get some moral values, lifes about more than getting yourself off.

monnanon 13

Personally I think strip clubs are more degrading for the men, it shows them at their worst, drooling over anything in a g-string and willing to pay through the nose for a flash of boob. I have no idea why men think they are in control in that type of situation. Someone just took x amount of money from you so you could see less than what you get at home for free. No matter how good a lover you are sometimes you are just not up for sex when your partner is and sometimes you just want to privacy to sort yourself out if you know what i mean. I don't think it should be viewed as a slight on the other in the relationship because it isn't its just a natural thing and no amount of sex will stop masturbation from happening.

145, So, you mean to tell me, that even though when you're in a loving, stable relationship, you don't catch yourself fantasizing over some hot celebrity like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or Johnny Depp? (I'm just naming commonly hot actors, you don't necessarily have to think they're hot.) What is the difference in that and a guy watching **** with some excessively hot girl? He's fantasizing, just like you are, except you're probably not watching Brad Pitt doing whatever sexual act you want on a computer screen. Whatever you're watching and experiencing in your mind is more than likely what he's watching and experiencing on his computer screen. It's no different. You can't expect people to have 100% pure and perfect thoughts all the time -- we're human; it just doesn't happen.

I think this is a classic case of pre-sex masturbation so he doesn't insta blow :D haha