By anon - 25/10/2010 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend watches porn. Specifically, today, while I was in the shower. In the next room. We were alone in the house and he still chose porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 720
You deserved it 7 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

Comments

Stop being a bitch and watch **** with him. It's not a big deal. He's a dude. They like ****. I like ****. **** is awesome. and I'm not a dude. WATCH MORE ****.

Not everyone likes ****, though. I'd suggest the same, assuming she's comfortable with it, but if she isn't then she just needs to accept that he does it. So long as it doesn't take over the relationship, OP shouldn't be making a fuss over it.

I agree with you 100%, lol. I know some people don't like ****. But they should because it's awesome! hahaha But no, really, my post was like 90% exaggerating/joking. It translated to what you said. :)

find a new bf, one that will love and give you the respect you deserve, not all men are like this.

GETOVERIT2039 0

I'd say be sure he knows you're interested before judging him for resorting to ****

wtfsnickers 1

lose some weight and sit on his face or bring a girl over and do her in front of him

gaarraa11 3

so? i watch **** with my gf lol just join him and it will go the way you want it to go:) trust me

Noyes654 0

maybe that says something about your attitude when it comes to sex

I bet the OP didn't ask her boyfriend to join her in the shower. She just took a shower and was disappointed that he didn't join her. But seriously, **** is not a big deal. Men are more visually stimulated than women, they NEED **** to maintain a healthy sexual appetite. It's one of those things that can't be changed about me. If you don't let them do it, they'll just hide it AND resent you for it. If he watched it all the time, yes, maybe it's a problem. I think that he's watching it while OP's in the shower because she won't let him watch **** like oh so many insecure chicks out there. Seriously, if he didn't want to be with you, OP, he wouldn't be. Watch the **** with him on occasion, give him something back or he WILL leave you for another woman, which is a million times worse than a little rub and tug while you're in the shower. Or, I don't know, ASK him to join you in the shower. Men love it when their women are forward.

rkcraig53 0

you must really be ugly, stinky, and nasty.

everyone watches **** it's fine as long as it doesn't take over the relationship.