By anon - 25/10/2010 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend watches porn. Specifically, today, while I was in the shower. In the next room. We were alone in the house and he still chose porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 720
You deserved it 7 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least it wasn't gay ****....was it?

Sad. Really, this is sad. I'm thinking, why didn't you invite him in the shower, but maybe you did and he refused. Sad. There is nothing wrong with watching **** in a relationship. There is something wrong if the **** becomes more important than sex/the relationship itself.

Comments

I do not get this line of reasoning, seriously. He's not sleeping with someone else. He might be assuming you don't want to randomly have sex three times a day. He might be looking for a little variety. Does thinking male celebrites are hot mean you're cheaing on your boyfriend? What about reading romance novels? If you're that offended, put it out there, if you get the urge to fap baby, I'd rather you hook up with me first, if I'm around. But if you're ever not available when he wants it after that, then that's your own fault. But really, it's a natural biological function. I bet he wouldn't bitch if you decided to take care of yourself in the shower or something.

she didn't say that he was cheating on her. my bf did this. she actually stole my FML! I submitted one like this ages ago!

BoyFromTheFuture 0

I have had an FML stolen as well. They just change it a bit and then use it.

beating it is better then sex lots of the time... and when ur probably ugly I see his point

I don't think I've met a guy that doesn't watch ****. so what if he decided to turn it on while you were busy?

What a cutie! My boys won't sit on my shoulder; they're far too antsy. I wish they would, though. I'd simplify doing my chores when one is feeling needy.

iliveinthesky_fml 0

Op has a nice way with sentence fragments.

Maybe he couldn't read your mind. Most times, **** is easier.

v42136 0

I think you don't pleasure him enough .

mav1986 1

if he picks **** over you, you should incite him in the shower more.

guys watch **** get over it. the fact that he took **** over a shower with you might mean he likes gay **** though