By jitiizer - 19/09/2012 17:02 - Netherlands - Leeuwarden

Today, a stranger called me, saying I look hot in the bra I was wearing. When I hung up, thinking it was a joke, I opened the back door, and saw a man running away from my backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 944
You deserved it 2 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Gosh darnit, quit your swearing. For Pete's sake.

Nabee143 3

Did anyone else wonder how this stranger knew her phone number? Kinda weird and creepy! I would hide if I were you.

crazy_whitechick 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#123, really? You had to go on and tell us a story about a high school girl? Not even college.

123 didn't attend college, as is evident from his grammatical errors.

Thank you 158. Some people just don't fact check before opening their mouth. Shame.

rikitsumiatsu 11
andriy_fml 0

Tell someone and start wearing copious amounts of clothing!

I wouldn't let some creep force me to wear unwanted clothes in my own home.

she should call him back and say " I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are a thief, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me be, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." That'll teach him to stalk people!

82 - If you were trying to reference the movie that was from, I think you got it wrong. I could be mistaken.

Nabee143 3

80 That was awesome! It would be funny as hell to say that over the phone to a stranger. They would be ******* scared! Lol

...And when he does come back, it would be wise to hide a few bear traps under leaves in your backyard ;)

If you think that is scary you should see Liam Neeson on Sesame Street! 1,2,3,4,5....6,7,8,9,10....11,12,13,14,15,16,17...18....19...20!!!! AHHH AHHH AHHHH (thunder claps)

80- I say that when people take my pencil at school.

MichellinMan 20

Yes, he will be back tonight. It's me.

flipcrazy 0

Or itll teach him to go watch Taken again. Sick movie.

Inheritance 10

What's even creepier is that he looked up your address for your number then preceded to call you. But YDI you left the door wide open. Bet it was a sight to see tho.!

Yeah, definitly get some sort of self protection. There are some ****** up people out there.

Can you even own a gun in the Netherlands?

38 - it clearly says she opened her back door and saw him.. It wasn't already open.. He must have been looking in her windows or something

Here in the Netherlands it's allowed to own a gun if you have the proper papers (which are very, very hard to get), but you're not allowed to use it outside a shooting range. Absolutly not allowed to use it on humans, even if they're trespassing on your property. Maybe you should get a dog OP? Or close the blinds?

OP should at least file a police report. This sounds like a serious stalker.

Inheritance 10

My bad didn't see where it said she opened it.. I accept my negatives

84- That absolutely sucks. And the world wonders why we have guns...

shes in the netherlands, im pretty sure you cant even own a taser there, let alone a gun. As far as I know, the czech republic is one of the only european countries that doesn't have a ban on firearms.

... Never tell a creep to **** with you

One of the advantages of being an American: Having a fully operational M1A in my room as decoration.

Wow, I would advise speaking to the authorities.

Unless she calls her dad. Then she shouldn't have to worry about him anymore.

Unless the man was her Dad, then she should have even more to worry about...

But then OP's name would be Precious, and the location would be in America.

Why should she have to move? That's hardly fair. She needs to have him arrested.

Or shoot him in the back while he's running away, warning shots thou, unless he keeps coming back

Psych101 9

79- How is shooting him in the back a warning shot?

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure self defense turns into attempted murder once you shoot someone in the back. Technically you are not defending yourself if they are running away.

Shot in back = murder/attempted murder Shot in front = self defense Laws are also different in countries, provinces, states, etc.

You can't even really own a gun in the Neddies anyway, so moot point.

#113, Unless you live in Florida, or other states with "Stand Your Ground" laws, perhaps.

That's something you should pay attention to !!! >_<

Yeah, because everyone can see men sneaking into their garden.

Lmao what's moving to Canada gonna do! I live here and theres still freaks and stalkers. Don't matter where u go creepy people are everywhere. Call the cops!!!! I'd be more concerned on how he got ur number and how much he knows about u already! Freaky shit! A

outstandtacular 11

Because you can do that in your own home?

Yea, u kinda ask for it when your by a window and NOT expect anyone to c u!

Depends on where you live. If they live in a smaller town with no houses or roads in the backyard she should be able to walk around her house in whatever she wants without people watching her

It's not illegal to be nude, or, like OP, half-naked, in your own home.

because she can't magically snap her fingers and change her clothes

Okay that's perverted and creepy enough to call the authorities, I hope you did.