By Swaby - 01/03/2009 08:14 - Hong Kong

Today, I found out I could not go to the Philippines because I have never had Chicken Pox. The school took the radical decision to prohibit students who have never had Chicken Pox to leave the college. I am condemned to stay in Hong Kong in some shitty project because I am a healthy young man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 087
You deserved it 4 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blind_Ninja 0

I've never had chicken pox and I'm 23. I'm afraid one day I'm going to have a kid, he's going to get it, and he's going to live the rest of his life knowing it was his fault he killed me.

Comments

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

aww, that sucks! why can't people except being healthy as a good thing? *hugs*

You should go anyways, just not with the college. Stay in the same hotels, eat at the same resturaunts, and go everywhere they do. that would piss them off so much!! hahahahaha!!

Not all countries have a chicken pox vaccination, it's not worth it.

sumbody2lv_queen 0

NOT TRUE. I'm half Phillipino, and I went there for the very first time in my life a few years ago. I'd never had chicken pox. I only had to get a vaccination for Hep. A and take malaria pills. idk Maybe it's different in Hong Kong??

inuyasha1618 7

its bcuz u can get chicken pox there. everyone who has already had it is immune.

aren't adult chicken pox a million times worse then the ones you get as a child?

For say, the flu, you would be correct; but chicken pox (I didn't know this either for a long time) doesn't ever really leave the body once you're cured. If something really stressful happens to you later in life, it will come back as shingles, and I think has the potential to actually be deadly then.

Stay away from the pile of bacteria you'd call your son/daughter?

get chicken pox asap because the later you get it the worse it is. actually its better to get vaccinated because having chicken pox sucks, i got it when i was 5 and i still have my scars, plus if youre vaccinated it wont come back as shingles.

Live in a shitty country like China - what do expect?

Have you ever even been to China, you racist moron?