By Swaby - 01/03/2009 08:14 - Hong Kong

Today, I found out I could not go to the Philippines because I have never had Chicken Pox. The school took the radical decision to prohibit students who have never had Chicken Pox to leave the college. I am condemned to stay in Hong Kong in some shitty project because I am a healthy young man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 087
You deserved it 4 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blind_Ninja 0

I've never had chicken pox and I'm 23. I'm afraid one day I'm going to have a kid, he's going to get it, and he's going to live the rest of his life knowing it was his fault he killed me.

Comments

I'm srry. but at least u get to have more free time at home :) My school dosent have a trip to the philiipines unless your like 17

SlappyDog 0

What BS. I hate when schools or companies pull stuff like this on people. There's a vaccine, why not have him get it? Meanwhile I have been all over SE Asia and never had chicken pox in my life!

Oh that really sucks....Going to Philippines would have been really cool :( Get chicken pox now or something so you can go next time :D

BibbyJr2 0

I would be so damn pissed off. Thats straight garbage man..

gsx 0

YDI for not having chicken pox.

Even with the vaccine, I think you can still get it, but not as severely as someone who had the actual virus as a child. Seems like this is something they should've told you earlier, so FYL indeed.

Ha, I made it there without chickenpox. All I needed was a vaccination and away I went. Still, sucks to be you!

subtleskeptic 0

haha damn. fyl indeed. get the vaccination again, though they only last up to 6 years. I had one when i was a kid but I got chicken pox the day of my high school graduation at the age of 17. it sucks and it's painful. so get your shot before you catch it!

NikkiRx0x 0

I think they didnt want to let you in, because maybe they dont want you to get the chicken pox or something, maybe ? Maybe ?

Amen. Who would want to go to the Philippines when they're in HK? Not me.