By Anonymous - 27/02/2010 12:17 - United States

Today, I found out I can sneak out of my house... but not back in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 212
You deserved it 334

Top comments

zarahboo 0

am i the only one who noticed that the person is actually a woman but illustrated as a man? (look at the original story)

Comments

0mfgz 0

That was stupid on your part. What's the point of sneaking out of your house unless there's like, a murderer/robber/rapist in there?

wow apperently the people that commented this have never snuck out the real way. sneaking out means not getting caught...obviously. but to not get caught, you don't come through the most obvious place! people like you piss me off...haha

lol some of us just don't sneak out because we actually like sleep, don't do stupid shit like drugs, and have very strict parents who wake up when they hear a pin drop. :)

facingforeverr 0

well think about it. if your parents wake up tell them to **** off nd leave anyeays. in the morning wat r they gonna do?? ground you? ohh that woukd be terrifying!!! quit bein a pussy. no one likes a goody goody. especially bitchy ones like you. maybe if you had some friends and partied a little more you wouldnt be so bitchy. dammn i hate ppl like this. as for OP just practice a lil more youll get the hang of it eventially

whatshernuts 0

Whoa, where did drugs come into play? Just because a kid sneaks out doesn't automatically mean they're going out to get high. :P I've snuck out plenty of times, not because of my parents but because my boyfriend's parents are very strict and refuse to let him stay out overnight even though he's 18 - AND he's a good kid. He stays out of trouble and is extremely respectful and obedient of his parents (his are the kind you don't want to try to argue with). So we figure if he can't have privileges he's old enough to get and deserves anyway, we'll just do it anyhow. Doesn't make us bad kids. When my parents asked me, I owned up to it. It's no big deal unless the parents are totally nuts, and generally if they're not then the kid doesn't have a reason to sneak out.

LMAO at #5 totaly agree, Dude ur an idiot SMH

I personally think sneaking out is stupid to begin with. But putting that aside, you should've planned it out if you were gonna do such a thing. The point of having a key to "sneak back in" is just to make sure you get in at all. Maybe some people's houses don't have any other exits (but then again if that's the case why would you sneak out at all, but people are weird).

dylansomething 0

ha! that blows. what'd u end up doing?

xoxogrrrr93 0

ive done the same thing. i usually sneak out through the garage side door, and leave the door open so i can get back in, but one day, when i finally came back at like 4 in the morning, i came to find that someone had gotten up in the middle of the night, closed and locked the door.