By Anonymous - 27/02/2010 12:17 - United States

Today, I found out I can sneak out of my house... but not back in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 212
You deserved it 334

Top comments

zarahboo 0

am i the only one who noticed that the person is actually a woman but illustrated as a man? (look at the original story)

Comments

zarahboo 0

am i the only one who noticed that the person is actually a woman but illustrated as a man? (look at the original story)

I was about to comment on that. Then again, I guess the illustration could be of a topless flat-chested female with short hair, but I doubt it. ^_^ Other than that, good cartoon.

*shrug* Who really cares? Now, if it was an FML about a woman on her period or some other 'lady only' thing... then yeah, it would matter.

On the subject of observation: The OP is from the US but it's a UK ambulance.

hmm...^^ that can happen to anyone i guess ;)

I love the illustration. If that's an accurate description of what happened, then yeah, the OP is an idiot. Also, here's what I would do: Sneak out, do whatever I wanted to do (probably even more than I wanted to do) stay outside until 11:00am or so, and go back in.

CyclonePsycho 1

This illustration is very well done. It goes along nicely with the fml, ha.

YDI for not having an original fml.

The illustration's hilarious without being too flashy, overdone, or taking away from the humor of the FML itself. :D