By Anonymous - 24/02/2012 12:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out how it feels to get your nut-sack caught in a belt buckle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 020
You deserved it 5 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

... and this is why I'm glad I'm female, I will never have nut-sack related injuries, seriously it seems too be some sort of epidemic among men.

MissHayleyJames 7

It's also nature's way of giving us some control and a defensive mechanism in an attack.

IAdminIFlow 0

30, if you are a bitch, then yes that is true. If you are not a bitch, then you will maybe think about how you kicking a guy in the nuts is the equivalent to a guy twisting each of your nipples with all of his strength for about 3-4 minutes.

Even then, twisting nipples is a surface kind of pain that affects only that particular local site. Getting kicked in the balls, however, is an internal pain felt throughout the entire body. You can still walk after an extensive purple-nurple, but a punch to the balls puts a man on the ground for a good while.

MissHayleyJames 7

34- So if a man is attacking/mugging /raping you, you wouldn't kick or punch him in the nuts to try and fight him off because it would hurt? And any woman who does is a bitch? Wow. Ok then.

IAdminIFlow 0

if hes raping u yeah sure. im talking about the other 95% of nut- kicks.

Inheritance 10

Kicking someone in the balls that is rapping/mugging/etc I understand but yea a great majority of people kick guys in the balls for no reason or to be a bitch

Inheritance 10

Kicking someone in the balls that is rapping/mugging/etc I understand but yea a great majority of people kick guys in the balls for no reason or to be a bitch

The thought of a man getting kicked/punched/pinched/zippered in the balls makes me laugh like craaaaaazy! Does it give you shooting pains to your nipples, too? Glorious! :D I wish my boyfriend would let me drip hot wax on his balls then slap them.

emjayprice 0
SaMmIMonster96 6

Yes, those do hurt.. But I can see how a belt buckle to the crotch could hurt a little bit more :/

MissHayleyJames 7

Getting your nuts stuck would definitely hurt for awhile but then would be gone. Some of us lovely women get to look forward to debilitatingly painful cramps for a whole week out of every month. I think that's a bit worse. And if you say cramps don't hurt then you've never had cramps.

SaMmIMonster96 6

I was saying in the moment, because yes cramps hurt longer but the male must be in more pain in that particular moment.

It's like childbirth, most intense pain ever till its gone.

Cody1963 2

Try a bicycle chan, then get back to me

SaMmIMonster96 6

May I ask why you had a bicycle chain that close to your balls?

evick85 2

Wouldn't you put the back in your pants .... Before zipping up....

If you don't look after your junk no one else will.

PenisJam 2

I like to think its like the scene from There's something about Mary.

That's exactly what came to mind for me too!