Sleeping danger

By Lovernotafighter - 24/02/2012 11:36 - United Kingdom

Today, my granddad had to start sleeping in my bedroom. He has flashback dreams to when he was a boxer, and he's already lamped my granny three times in his sleep. I get a camp-bed, and the chance to listen to him snore like a wild boar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 414
You deserved it 2 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

erockinthesuburb 17

I probably shouldn't laugh, but I can't get this image of a grandpa doing an uppercut on granny's chin out of my head...

omfg_creepers 8

My grandma once slept in my room and yelled her dreams out really loud in her sleep. I also would wake her up to ask her if she was ok and tell her there were no children stealing carrots from her garden.

Comments

That is just a bad deal deal altogether, even though he is your grandpa.

When my granddad comes to stay, he barks like a wild dog all night in his sleep. Sometimes I wonder what goes through an old persons head...

bacon1043 3

1 - Your profile pic scared me for a second

AnMiVa89 0

well he could be hitting you...

And can you tell me why, again, would OP's grandpa be in the same room as him? much less the same bed?

I know right? Old people should be able to do anything they want. It should be made into a law. It should be called "Oh come on he's an older citizen so he swerves the right to do whatevr he wants" law.

Deserves* whatever* God damn my tubby thumbs.

erockinthesuburb 17

I probably shouldn't laugh, but I can't get this image of a grandpa doing an uppercut on granny's chin out of my head...

omfg_creepers 8

My grandma once slept in my room and yelled her dreams out really loud in her sleep. I also would wake her up to ask her if she was ok and tell her there were no children stealing carrots from her garden.

leogirl95 12

Ah, the elderly. Gotta love em.

Yeah, let's start a society where you kill of the elderly simply because you don't like them. Let's start with yummy_richkid!

RahmEsHestos 5

You could move your camp bed into another room, sleep on a couch, or try to convince them to get a futon (did I spell that right?) and you can sleep on that.

Bob and weave! Bob and weave!! Besides, he's old. How fast can he be? You can probably knock out the old codger with one well-placed uppercut.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

That's what they want you to think. They fool you with their frail outward appearance, but in reality can beat you shitless. You should see how some old men can be at the gym, it's awe-inspiring and intimidating at the same time.