Laundry day

By Anonymous - 05/11/2019 23:45

Today, my 12 year-old brother tried doing laundry for the first time and ruined all my clothes with bleach. When my dad drove him to Walmart to buy replacement clothes for me, he bought me tighty whities. We both have worn boxers our whole lives. My dad won't return them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 064
You deserved it 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zeffra13 31

Why didn't your dad take you so you could pick out your own clothes? Unless it all happened while you weren't home and they were trying to cover it up?

Just cause you’re underwear changed color doesn’t mean you can’t wear them.

Comments

It's a comfort level. If you go from having a ton of ball room to having none at all, it's seriously shitty... just saying.

Heh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the thornbush today. "Underwear's underwear" No. People are allowed to wear what best suits THEM. His brother ruined his boxers. If bikini briefs are all you wear, you'd be pretty pissed if you had to suddenly switch because you didn't have any. He's allowed to be upset.

zeffra13 31

Why didn't your dad take you so you could pick out your own clothes? Unless it all happened while you weren't home and they were trying to cover it up?

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

he's grounded for making his brother do his chores

LostSoul 19

Just wait sweetie, there will be a day that you will laugh at this story and think wow, I wish that was my only problem in life.

Just cause you’re underwear changed color doesn’t mean you can’t wear them.

manb91gb 15

Clearly you've only ever worn briefs and don't understand the magnificence of boxers

julfunky 29

Bleach won’t take away “style and comfort.” Not unless you douse them and the material deteriorates.

Time to start wearing a bandanna tied around your head and going commando. Or buying your own damned underwear

LostSoul 19

Kids, it is so rough for them. lol

nice, curse at a kid, it certainly helps and is totally appropriate

1. You assume OP is a kid. Everyone has a dad 2. Saying “damned underwear” isn’t cursing at a kid, damned is an adjective in this case since the new underwear is surely to be exposed to future horrific laundry mishaps, thus it is damned 3. Get off your high horse

They joined this site: They played with the big boys/girls. If they see a dirty word and it offends their little feelings, that's on THEM!

so go change them yourself. I'm also wondering why your brother wasn't supervised if it was his first time doing laundry. So many things could've gone wrong...

Why can't you just wear your old boxers? I know your clothes got ruined by bleach & they got thrown out in the trash but you couldve kept your boxers. I get throwing out shirts & jeans or whatever ruined by the bleach but boxers don't get seen by other ppl normally so they wouldve still been okay to wear just discolored.

Unless the brother used enough bleach to put holes in them. Even then you wouldn't have to replace them immediately.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

Wheres your mum!!! Surely that's her job ... but on a serious note it's a good thing your dad and brother are trying, stop being lazy and help them!!!

How the f*ck is that "his mom's job"? I'm sorry, did we go back to the 1500's and nobody told me?

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

I wasn't serious as i said 'on a serious note' and you must not be either as a lot of people still have this mentality and it ain't 1500

where were you when they were buying you replacement clothes. shouldn't you have gone with?