By thatonesilentkidinclass - 04/05/2013 08:11 - Philippines - San Juan

Today, I finally started exercising. I'm a rather obese person and I'm super pumped up to finally get off my lazy butt and lose some weight. Locking myself in my room, I first started with a very simple exercise: jumping jacks. I farted each time I jumped. I jumped 10 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 709
You deserved it 12 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're going to be a huge hit at the gym. I can see it now...The Gasmaster.

dr_snow_bear 29

A small start is better than no start. Good luck!

Comments

perdix 29

Go slow and you will gradually get up to 50 jumping jacks and 50 farts. You may want to stick a tube up your ass and capture the methane and hydrogen you produce to fuel an electric generator to light up your neighborhood.

I'm sure you are hailed as a local hero by your neighborhood for its cheap electricity.

upallnight11 19

That's a fantastic idea! That would be a win-win situation all the way.

perdix 29

By the way, the world thanks you for locking your door. Recently, we've had FMLs where the OP caught a guy trying to suck his own dick and a girl trying to eat herself out, and brain bleach is running in short supply. The image of walking in on a guy with his fat rolls flopping up and down while staccato, periodic farts are emitted would cause The Brain Bleach Panic of '13!

The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step. Good for you and don't be discouraged, everyone farts.

parkwaydrive7 9

Hey man at least you're trying, keep with it!

challan 19

First of all, congratulations for taking this huge step in your life. I recommend walking over jumping jacks. Save your joints from the pressure and your nose from the smell.

skyeyez9 24

Swimming is also great exercise. Its easy on your joints.

perdix 29

#27, wouldn't swimming get your joints all wet and make them very hard to light, mon?

mmizbbz210 13

one of the best comments of the day, in my opinion haha!

upallnight11 19

Maybe you should also do something about your diet.

I fart sometimes when I do jumping jacks too, no big deal. It's better than the people who shit themselves when running!